Chapter 7

Niall's P.O.V

I walked up stairs to see if Tyler was alright after Harry's little fit and I heard her and Harry screaming and a movie playing. He always does that, he takes any girl that I bring over or like and uses them.

I walked down stairs and joined the rest of the boys on the couch. Danielle was sitting on Liam's lap, Perrie, Zayn's new girlfriend was here and Louis was with Trinity. Right now I'm the only single one well to the rest of the world.

"What's wrong Niall?" Zayn asked

"Nothing" why would I need to tell them I would just sound like a fucking baby.

"then why are you moping around like a four year old?" Louis interrupted

"I'm not" I growled

"Come on, just tell us" Liam yelled

"Alright! I like Tyler and whenever I get close to her Harry has to barge in and take her away" I said way to quickly

"Well Harry is her boyfriend" Perrie now interrupted.

"No he's not, he is her FAKE girlfriend" I was angry by now

"It's obvious that they like each other" Zayn added

What the fuck no they don't does he even see the way that they act around each other.

"Harry did just call her a slut like 10 minutes ago" I said a

"Wow nice one Harold" Louis said sarcastically.

"Nice one what? Harry walked over to the couch and looked like he just saw a ghost.

"Ahh nothing" Louis quickly responded

"What's wrong with you" I said to Harry

"What" he said and looked over at me

"Your face is so pale"

"Ahh nothing" he said very quickly.

Anyone can tell when Harry is lying and that my friend is now.

Harry's P.O.V

"What's wrong with you" Niall harshly said to me

"What" I said like there was nothing wrong with me when there actually was.

"Your face is so pale" Shut up Niall because I really suck at lying.

"Ahh nothing" As in nothing I mean I kissed a girl I hate and felt something and if I told you, you would properly hate me.

"I'm not stupid I know your lying"

"It doesn't matter it's not important"

"Yeah come on let's continue watching the show, he is just about to get hit by a car!" Perrie yelled

"Ahh Thanks for the spoiler Edwards" Louis complained and Trinity giggled.

Actually that's right it doesn't matter I have kissed plenty of girls, why should she matter?

Louis's P.O.V

Everyone went to bed I pulled Trinity up stairs and into my room.

"Let's have a movie night!" I yelled

"YASS" she yelled back

She jumped into bed and I put on a movie and jumped in beside her.

She pulled herself closer and I pulled her onto my chest and cuddled her.

"Do you know, you are so fucking nuts when your drunk" she randomly whispered

She can't talk

"Your worse"

"What why?" She replied

I really wasn't sure if I should tell her but before i could even decide it came up.

"You said you loved me" As soon as i said that I covered my mouth.

Her jaw dropped and she was staring at the wall behind me.

"I know you didn't mean it .. I wish you did" I whispered the end part so she didn't hear but the way she looked at me told me she did..

I'm going to stop denying it I love Trinity.