Chapter 8

Tyler's P.O.V

After Harry left me there I decided to go and get food.

I went to a near by restaurant and all the seats were full expect for a girl who was sitting by herself and was looking down on her phone.

I walked up to her politely said "Excuse me can I sit here?"

She looked up at me and I had a fucking heart attack. she reminded me of someone but i couldn't put my finger on it.

"Sure" she replied happily and flashed her dimple

"Thanks" I sat down and began eating.

"So what's your name?" she looked up from her phone and her accent was a thick British accent.

"Tyler, yours?" I said trying to swallow my food

"Gemma"

Wait isn't Harry's sister named Gemma and that's who she looked like!!

"Wait are you Harry's sister!!" I yelled

"Shh!" she put her finger on her lips.

"Oh yeah shit sorry" I whispered and looked around to see if anyone was looking.

"So your a fan of One Direction?" She asked curious

"Yeah but I'm actually fake dating your brother " I replied as if it was nothing.

"Wait your her I remember seeing you on tv!" she learned in closer

"Yeah"

"Oh so how is he?"

"He's fine but he is an asshole..oh shit I'm sorry I didn't mean to say that!"

"Haha don't worry I knew that already"

"Oh ok, do you two get along?" I asked

"We did" I could barely hear her. she looked down at the table and fiddled with her fingers.

I really wanted to know why although I didn't want to upset her even more but curiosity got to the best of me.

"What happened?" She looked up and opened her mouth to speak but a young attractive man walked over to us.

"Excuse me ladies, we are closing in five minutes.

I looked around and realised that no one was here besides us.

"Oh ok" I said and stood up Gemma followed.

"Do you want to come over so I can tell you the rest of the story?" Gemma asked

"Yeah sure" I said with a smile.

We walked over to car after I said thank you to the waiter and we drove off.

"Wait did you drive to the restaurant?" she asked thinking I left my car there.

"No I walked the house is like 5 minutes away from the restaurant"

"Oh.. so does he live there?"

"Yeah same with the rest of the boys"

"Oh ok" she simply responded.

We arrived at her house that she lived with her boyfriend Ashton, we walked inside and he greeted her.

"Oh Ash this is Tyler she is um harry's fake girly friend"

He came in for a hug which threw me off guard. "Hi" he said after he pulled away "Hi" I replied

We went up stairs and sat on I think her bed.

"So what happened?" The curiosity was eating me from the inside, I needed to know!

"Harry left after his dad which was around 15 I think he lived with his friends for about a year my mum and I were worried sick and we always thought he would come back. When he turned 16 he came home for a week and told us he was going to make a better life for himself."

She paused and took a deep breath

"He told us he was going to audition for Xfactor, we all knew Harry loved to sing and then he call and told us he got in we were so happy and we watched him on tv every night, after they didn't win we never heard of him again well beside the radio and hearing his songs but he never call again."

I felt so sorry for her and my hatred for Harry grew, he left his family and never bothered to visit or call.

"I'm so sorry"

She tried her best to smile but failed.

"What about your mum?"

"She's doing great she's married to a great man named robin and we wanted Harry to come but we had no way of contacting him"

"Oh"

"Yeah well anyway come on let's do something!" She said enthusiastically

"Yeah ok"

The rest of the night we watched movies and ate food the same with Ashton.

A/N

Hiiii how's everyone doing? This was a fast update because I was really excited to write this chapter. I hope you liked it!!

By the way 5sos are not famous but the rest of the boys are friends of ash and will come into the story later.

Thank you for reading!

Please comment and vote ❤️

Byee ily !! xx