Chapter 12

((2 months later))

Tyler's P.O.V

"And why are you giving him another's chance?" My mother argued

"Because I like him mum and he had reason so please just be nice" I tried to convince my mother but it sounded like I was trying to convince myself.

"Ok i will" she said with annoyance clear in her voice.

I hung up and ran to the lounge room. "Are you ready?" I asked my boyfriend. "Yeah I was waiting for you" he teased and poked me in the stomach. We got into the car and drove to her house.

"Do you think she will like me?" Harry asked as we pulled up in her drive way.

"She will love you..let's hope" I mumbled the last bit so he couldn't hear me but that failed. He glared at me and I jumped out of his car.

"Tyler!" My mum exclaimed and hugged me.

"Hey" I said and pulled away. "This is Harry"

She smiled and pulled him into a hug

"Hello Mrs Herring" He said politely surprising me. "Please call me Lauren"

Bringing Harry to meet my mum was actually a good idea there was little awkwardness but the two seemed to be getting along.

"So why did she climb the tree in the first place?" Harry question my mother telling an embarrassing story of myself.

"She thought her boots would help her grip on the tree but she feel and broke her arm"

"My poor baby!" Harry exclaimed and pulled me into his chest. "Get off me" I mumbled into his top. I'm properly the nicest girlfriend Harry's ever had and will ever have.

"Well very funny story mum but we are leaving bye I love you, visit again soon" I said while walking towards the font door and pulling Harry's hand. "Ok I love you too I'll see you soon, nice meeting you Harry" she said and walked us out to the car.

"See I Told you she would like you" I teased Harry as we drove back to the beautiful hotel room we had got while we are staying in Australia.

"Yeah?" Harry said while concentrating on driving. "Yeah" I said and put my hand on his thigh a bit to close to his dick and he gasped. I pulled away and apologised.

"Don't be" His voice was low and he put his hand now too close to my area.

The heat rose in my cheeks and I put my hand on top of his.

We finally arrived at the hotel room and as soon as we walked into the room Harry pushed me against the closed door and aggressively made out with me. Sparks shooting through me.

"C-calm down brown cow" I joked and he laughed into the kiss which was a massive turn on, I pushed him onto the couch and crawled onto his lap not breaking the kiss. I felt his erection press against me and I let out a moan. "You like that don't you" He practically growled.

I nodded and I began to rocked my hips earning a moan from him. "You like that don't you" I mocked him "Fuck yes" He said and closed his eyes.

He rolled me on my back so i was under him and he took off my shirt kissing the skin on my chest.

"I want to touch you" He whispered into my ear. "Please" i moaned

He took my jeans off and his hands slid down my thighs giving me goosebumps. My eyes rolled back in pleasure and Harry continued to tell me all the dirty things he was going to do to me but I would have to wait.

Harry's P.O.V

"Come on Ty we will miss our flight!" I yell loud enough for her to hear me

"I'm coming!" she snapped and ran down the stairs and jumping into the car.

We pulled into the airport and began to walk to our gate to go back to England."Remember last time we were here Paul told us to hold hands for the pap's, look at us now" I laughed.

"I remember wishing you hadn't let go"

She smiled and I intwined our fingers then kissing her nose. Causing her to blush madly.

This time only a few pap's were here so I didn't get blinded nor did Tyler.

We boarded our plane and Tyler and I got into an argument about who got to sit next to the window but I let her sit there being the gentlemen i am.

"Wanna nut?" I asked my her still chewing. "Yeah sure" she replied and grabbed the food in my hands. I guess now it's the time to tell her.

"Tyler?" "Yeah?" she said pulling the earphone out of her ear we were sharing. "I'm going on tour in a few days" I said slowly. "Oh" she said and looked down, I could tell she knew where this was going. "I really wish you could come babe but you can't I'm sorry" I whispered. She nodded then after awhile spoke up. "So I won't see you for 6 months" She said and a tear slid down her face. "I guess so, but I will try and visit" I pulled her body into mine and she quietly sobbed into my chest and I let out a couple tears but wiped them away before she could see.

The lady pulled told us we were now landing so we pulled away and I quickly took her hand and intwined our fingers. Then whispering to her I was sorry one more time.

A/N

A couple of people are telling me to continue and I'm getting reads now so I decided to update a new chapter umm yeah and I think I will keep going on this book thank you for reading, love you xx