Chapter 14

Harry's P.O.V

We landed in Brazil starting off the tour and made our way to the hotel getting ready for our first concert tonight. I felt like calling Tyler and seeing how she was but I literally had no time.

An hour later I was running out onto the stage, thousands of fans screaming at the top of their lungs. "How is everyone tonight?" I asked our fans and they yelled for a response. After a few songs we did Twitter questions and finished up.

I have to say I defiantly missed doing our shows and seeing fans. We got back to our hotel and I texted her saying I missed her and I will visit soon.

I sat down with the boys and actually for the first time in awhile had a proper conversation with them. I had missed my brothers.

*3 months later *

Tyler's P.O.V

3 months has gone by surprisingly fast most days I was hanging with Gemma or Michael. He and I had one of the weirdest friendships but we were quite close.

Harry told me that he'd be visiting me soon since they are about fly down here. Lately I have been sleeping at Gemma's well practically living here I felt kinda bad but she said she didn't want me staying at the other house by myself.

I finished having my 'healthy' dinner which Ashton made and I think he was possibly one of the worst cooks I've ever met. Poor Gemma. I had talked to harry yesterday and he said he was going to call me but I've waited all day for this call and it still hasn't come.

I got a text from Michael telling me to meet him at McDonalds down the road from his. So much for my healthy dinner.

I arrived their 10 minutes later and Michael was already waiting at the front Maccas I noticed his eyes were red and he was sniffling. I rushed over and pulled his face up with my hands.

"What's wrong Mikey?" I asked with a frown.

He looked up then engulfed me into a hug and his body was shaking.

"S-she broke up with m-me" He cried. His girlfriend jess they had been dating for almost a year shit.

I rubbed circles on his back to sooth him and it kinda worked.

"I'm so sorry Michael" I whispered and pulled away.

"It's not your fault" he sighed wiping his eyes.

"I know how to cheer you up c,mon" I pulled him to my car and we drove off. I picked up some pizza on the way back to Michaels and set up a our favourite movie on Netflix.

I sat on his unbelievably comfy couch and pulled him down next to me.

"Thank you" he whispered. I tried paying attention to the movie but I couldn't Harry still hasn't called me. I know I sound like a clingy girlfriend but I was really getting worried.

A/N
PLEASE READ.

Sorry about the wait but I was think of changing Tyler's name because I started this fanfiction when I didn't know much about fan fic and I was trying it out with my friends I didn't expect it to get any reads so that's why I named Tyler my name so I wanna change it and if you have any suggestions for names please please tell me! And I'll use them!
Love you guys
- Tyler x