Chapter 3

Harry's P.O.V

I woke up from my little slumber on the plane because of the landing. I'm not sure why but I haven't been sleeping lately at night.

I stood up to stretch and grabbed my bag from above.

We walked out of the airport and again got swarmed by pap's but this time I didn't hold her hand and I swear I saw the smallest glint of disappointment In her eyes.

Minutes later we pull up at our house

"So this is our house?" Trinity asks and she looks so fucking excited.

"Oh my god it's huge!" Tyler says

"It talks" I whisper to Louis

"Shut up Harry" Louis harshly whispers back.

Tyler must of heard me because her smile disappeared and she looked back down at her phone. Must be a habit.

We all walked in and our cleaning lady Hayley screamed and ran to the door.

"Ah you must be Trinity!" She said and cupped her face.

"And you! You must be Tyler!" And also cupped Tyler's face.

Hayley was in her mid twenties and had worked for us since she was a teenager. She is loved by everyone here and she gives amazing advice. At least the girls will have a friend.

Tyler and Trin didn't seem at all uncomfortable by Hayley's behaviour because seconds later they were all sprinting up stairs.

I followed up to dump my bags in my room. When I looked into Tyler and Trinity's room I saw them organising there stuff and putting there clothes away. I hadn't realised until was at the end of the hall that there room was very close to mine and lou's.

As soon as I sat down on the couch, the front door swung opens and the rest of the boys walked in.

"Hey, where are the girls?" Niall question

I got up and walked up to them

"Thirsty?" I replied to Niall with a smirk on my face.

"No!"

Just as Niall said that both girls walked down the stairs to see who was here.

I saw Zayn's eyes rake up and down Tyler's body and I felt a pang of jealousy and I shouldn't have.

"Hi!" All the boys said in sync and hugged them.

"So what are your names my lovelys" Liam asked

"I'm Trinity and this is Tyler" Trinity explained will pointing at herself and tyler.

"And you are Liam, Zayn and Niall"

Tyler added

"Yes we are" Liam answers even though it was more of a statement that a question.

Tyler's P.O.V

It had been a couple hours since we arrived her I was already comfortable. I decided to call my mother, I had already ignored her calls about twice.

I walked up to my room and dialled her number.

"Hey"

"Hey mum"

"Hi honey how's it going?"

"Yeah all good, I've settled in and so frar it's been great" I lied

"Really? that's great to hear."

"Yeah"

I jumped at someone knocking on the door.

"I have to go mum, bye love you"