Chapter 2

Tyler's P.O.V

I headed up towards our room and glanced at the time on my phone.

I heard the elevator chime and when I looked up from my phone I bumped into Harry.

"Watch it" he growled

"You watch it" I fired back

What a shitty comeback tyler.

He walked past me brushing his shoulder against mine.

What a dick

I stepped into the elevator and headed up to my room

What a great year this will be.

I stepped into the room and Trinity was looking through the cupboards for food. As I shut the door she looked at me with wide eyes.

"Where have you been and where's the food?"

"There is none I went down to the vending machine and got us a chocolate"

"Oh man I love you"

Trinity's P.O.V

After we demolished our chocolate bars we packed our bags to leave to London.

Paul came up and took our bags down to the car while we headed down.

I saw Louis and ran up to him leaving Tyler behind. I wondered if her and Harry got along as much as me and Louis.

We exchange hi's and left the hotel, I watched Harry and Tyler they didn't say a word to each other.

I sat in the car with Louis while Tyler and Harry were in another, I took this opportunity to ask Louis what's with them.

"Hey Louis what's with Harry and Tyler?"

"What do you mean?" He said with the brightest smile

"They don't talk or anything"

"Oh well Harry hates the idea of a fake girlfriend"

"So he hates her" I replied

"No, well at first he might"

Oh.

Harry's P.O.V

Great I'm stuck in the car with her.

ALONE

This couldn't get any worse, I know I'm being a dick but this sucks!

I know I should try and be nice but when ever we talk i just can't help but to say something rude.

I'll give it ago because after all the contract is a year long.

"I'm sorry about this morning, I was being a dick"

"That's ok"

What?

"That's it your not angry or anything?"

"Nah it's fine I'm not a very likeable person" she smiled

"And whys that?"

"I don't know, I have only had one friend in my whole life" she shrugged

"And that would be Trinity?"

"Unfortunately"

About 5 minutes later she pulled out her earphones and rested her head against the window while I drove us to the airport.

An hour later we arrived at the airport, I looked over at Tyler and she was fast asleep.

Great, I learned over to wake her but Trinity ran over to our car and screamed in excitement which woke her up. Her eyes sprung open and she jumped up hitting her head on the car roof.

"Come on Ty hurry up, we're going to London!"

"Yeah yeah I'm coming" she said rubbing her head.

I ran over to the back of the car and grabbed the bags and passed Tyler's to Paul while I carried mine.

We all started to walk towards the entrance when one our security guards stopped us.

"Oi guys there's pap's in there hurry up and hold hands!"

I looked over at Tyler and she looked back at me, I reached over and intwined our fingers. She looked a bit startled but continued walking and quickly pushed her a bit of hair behind her ear.

We walked like this hand in hand until we boarded our plane, heaps of paparazzi took pictures and yelled things like "Harry who's the new lady?!" And the same with Louis. Now it was official. Tyler and Trinity will start getting hate. I will still be called a womaniser. New ship names and interviews asking.

The whole purpose of this is to get attention and I'm pretty sure Tyler and Trinity are models which does the job.

We sat in our seats on the plane and I sat with Louis while the girls sat a few rows back.

I felt myself drifting off and my head keep accidentally leaning on Lou's shoulder, he just gave me a wtf look but didn't make me move. To be honest I didn't want to anyway i was so tired.

Tyler's P.O.V

The movie playing on the back of the chair in front of us was really boring and I couldn't help but think about when he held my hand, I know we had to but I can't lie that I liked it. I know I shouldn't and he wouldn't ever feel the same.

I almost had a heart attack when the plane shook because of the turbulence and my water spelt all over my crotch.

I swore under my breath and carefully got up and walked towards the toilet.

I tried to dry my top so it wasn't as see through and fixed up my hair so it didn't look like a birds nest.

I walked out and when I went back to my seat Louis was sitting there talking to Trinity and flirting.

"Hey what's going on here?" I look between them

"Oh hi Ty Ty" Louis smirks

"Trinity why did you tell him that I hate it"

Ever since I met Trinity she has always called me Ty Ty and I have hated it ever since.

"Haha don't worry it's not as bad as mine" says Louis

"What is it?"

"Not telling" he crosses his arms.

"It's boo bear" Trinity chimes in

"Haha that's not bad it's cute"

"Excuse me miss, you need to sit down" the flight attendant interrupted.

I hadn't realised I was still standing and Louis was STILL in my seat.

"Oh yeah sorry" I replied

Louis stood up and went to his seat before smiling at Trinity.

"So what's up with you and Louis?" I said while sitting down and putting on my seat belt.

"Oh nothing, he said Harry was asleep and he was bored so he came and sat with me"

"Ok but you guys were like flirting .. do you like him"

"No and no we weren't" Right now she was smiling like an idiot.

"Surree" I knew she was lying.