Smile

::

It's new morning and it's monday. Boarding monday morning. I got to get up at 5 'o clock to go to job,and what did I get? I'M FIRED! U can't belive!! I'm working there 12 years and I'm fired cause I didn't showed up on job just one day! ONE DAY IN 12 YEARS!!! I told her that I broke my ribs,like I did, but she did't belived me and just fired me. I got back in institute crying and just crawled in my room. Professor came after me and he knew what was happening. He knocked on door and came in.
"What happend Lila?" He asked with his sad voice cause he knew what happend,but he wanted me to say it.
"They fired me after 12 years working for that hospital because I didn't showed up just once in 12 years!" I said laying back and continue crying.
"Don't cry because of losing your job,ther is a lot of other job's you can do." he said, but I saw in his mind for a moment that deep inside he knew that I'm not crying just because of losing job. "What is other reason of your crying?" he asked.
I just looked at him for a sec,and than started to cry again and hugged him.
"Would you let me look inside your mind to see what's bothering you?" I said yes and he started reading my mind.
There was a lot of bad things that happend to me in past that even professor coulden't read it till the end.
"Oh,now I see what's the problem." he said.
"Will I ever pass it and will it ever let me go?!" I asked and hugged him again. He hugged me back and said :
"It will never let you go, you just have to live with that. Now go the bathroom and wash your face and go downstairs and see if anybody needs help or something."
"Okay." I said and went to dress up and wash my face and I went downstairs. I asked everyone and all of the said:
"Not now,sweetheart,but when I'd need your help, I'll call you."
I set in leaving room and start thinking what should I do. Yes,I know! I'll go find that mistery man and meet him. I wasn't in that good mood to go and hugg evryone who I see,but,what can I lose? I went in garage cause I smell someone was in there but I didn't knew was it him. I came in and I saw handsome man who lay under the car and fixed something. On him was dirty subquise and brown pants that were dirty too.
"Can I help you somehow?" I asked him. Frightened, he hit his head in the car under which he lay, pulled himself out and said :
"What the hell do you..." after he saw me,he shut his mouth and stood up and said:
"Sorry, I thought it was Kitty cause she was running around after asking me to try some of her muffins witch are tereble." I laguhed on it and said :
"Yeah,I have to say I agree with you."
"What happend this morning, I saw you cried a lot." He asked me and I answerd :
"Oh,that...well it's just...nothing I just got fired on job after 12 years working for that hospital." I said and almost started crying again. "Hey, don't cry because of losing a job you always can find another one. Wait,you were doctor?" He asked comfused.
"Yes,I was. Why,is that wierd?" "You asking? I thought you were supermodel or something like that I'll never say that you're doctor."
"Wow,thanks nobody said to me something like that. I mean they did,but, you know...like:" Hey you're pretty Doctor, let's have sex tonight.",and that made me very fortunate because everyone saw me as a sexy doctor and a girl for one night, but nobody actually looked at what kind of person I was from inside and nobody appreciated my real beauty."
"Oh,I knew one girl like that,but I just can't remember her name..." "So you took her just for one night,right?"
"No,I mean... Yes,I did but...I never thought that way."
"Don't worry, I don't blame you, I guess it's just part of human nature."
"Everyone meet me in danger room in ten mins"
That was pofessors voice.
"Well,I guess we should go now." He said with, kind of sad voice. "Yeah." I sad with kind of sad voice too.
"I gotta go change,see you there." And he went away with smile on his face. I just can't get that smile out of my head. It wasn't so beautiful but it was wierd to me to see him smiling. I went to kitchen to drink some wather and after it I went in danger room to see what professor wants.
"Ok everyone,we have a situacion. Magneto is trying to atack area 51 and
steals Chugernut. We must stop him. Go and get ready I'll meet you in 15 mins next to Black bird." And everyone went away and than Jean came back and said :
"Oh I completly forget I gotta show you where is your New costume."
"Costume?" I asked comfusted. "Yeah, cause you're gunna be superhero with us." "Wait,superhiro?! What?!"
"Too many questions Lila, just follow me." After we came downstairs, we didn't went in part where I was.
We went in some secret part in witch nobody was coming in exept them,and me now.
"Are you ready to try on your new costum?" Jean asked me. "Wait,I'm not ready. What is this about? I don't even have a code name!" I said comfused cause I wasn't ready to become a superhero.
"Just shut up and take this on." Jean said. It sounded pretty roughly but she said it cause she was nervous.
"No Jean,she's right,we gotta give her a code name. So what would you like us to call you?" Professor said and evryone looked at me. And than I said proudly :
"You can call me 'Gray Angel'." "Now that's cool name." Misteryos man said and Scott said:
"For first time in my life,I agree with you,Logan." And that's when I found out his name was Logan. They told me theire code names and we went in Black bird and than we flew away.