I saved you

Lily's POV

It's new morning, new day, new Thursday. Today I had 4 classes and 3 more classes helping Hank on Chemistry classes. Hank was nice, blue Chemistry teacher and on some way, he's always calm and never mad, even if he looks like Beast. After 3 class, it's time for a brake, as well as for students, as well as for us teachers. When break started, first thing I've done is going in teachers room and get ready for next class. After I was done, I went in kitchen to take something to eat, cause it was 10 am and I still haven't took my breakfast. I took an apple and a little water with it. While I was getting my breakfast, Hank came in and asked if I could help him on last 3 classes, and while we were talking about it Logan came in and took his breakfast too. I looked Hank at his eyes and told him with my mind that it's time to go, and he said ok and went in teachers room. And than it was just me and Logan.
"Well,Good Morning pretty girl.", he said smiling at me.
"Morning pretty boy." I answered and smiled on him too.
"What happend lastnight? You acted like you wasn't yourshelfe." He asked me confused.
"When?" I asked him confused too because I can't remember anything after going in my bed room.
"Wait,you don't remember?!" He asked more confused than he alredy was.
"What is thing I can't remember?" I asked him and smiled on him cause I'm never forgeting things. "When you took me in car and we went on some lake whitch was Black so I didn't wanted to jump into it, but you did, and when I said I don't wanna come after you, you went out and..." He paused, stuttering.
"And what Logan?!"
"You Realy don't remember??" He asked me again.
"If I remembered by now, I would've alredy stoped with asking you." I answered nervouse cause I think I know what happend.
"Well you kissed me and..." He paused again and photos from last night just began to run in front of my eyes.
I was just looking on one place cause I coulden't see anything than those photos.
"Are you alright?" He asked and when pictures stoped, I realized it wasn't me, it was Gray Angel. She was just trying me and I failed test. After I get what happend, I went in teachers room with disapointed face cause rhis Is first test I falled. 'But why him? Why Logan?!' I just keept asking myshelfe that question. Because break was over and I had to go back In teachers room  to takemy thigs and go on next class. After class was done, Hank came to me and asked me :
"What you two were talking about?" He asked and smiled.
"Nothing" I said with dissapointed face again cause he remembered me on what happend lastnight.
"Is evrything alright?" He aked me confused.
"Have he done something to you?!" He asked worried
"No" I answerd still looking at one place.
"Than what happend?"
"Just read legend about mixing evil and well and see what happend and what is going on with me now" I said and went away.
While I was walking it looked like walls wanna mash me and I realized I've lost my mind,and it was another test. I couldn't help Hank on his last 2 classes so I  went in my room to get some sleep. After half hour, Scott is coming in my room and telling me that we have another mutant to save. I didn't wanted to go, but I had to. I came there and went in Black bird. After hour of flying, we landed down, on our location, but unfortunately our mutant wasn't there so we had to clime on Mountain. I couldn't even walk, let alone climing on Mountain, but what has to be done,has to be done. After half hour of walking, I couldn't feel my legs and I unconchest falling down. Jean hold me with her powers and profesor told her to go back In black bird with me. I  feelt something is carrying me, and it wasn't any of guys, but I couldn't open my eyes to see what it was. After some time, nightmar woke me up and I called Logan, but she answerd :
" It's Jean." She said happyly.
"Jean...what happend." I asked her tierdly.
"We were climing on muntain and ypu unconchested so Professor told me to go with you back In black bird."
"Where are they now?" I asked her still tierdly.
"They are on motain, searching for new mutant, I just told you." She answered confused.
"It's a trap!!" I said and jumped of my seat.
"Wait, what trap, what are you talking about?" She said more confused than she was.
"We just have to hurry up, there is no new mutant, it's Mistique and her job is just to take us here so Magneto could kill us!"
And than she asked:
"So what are we going to do?"
And I said:
"I'll take us to the top and you are gunna stop energy around so I can end them up, deal?"
She rooled her eyes and said:
"Like I have choice."
"Good,now let's go!" I said and took us on the to, and everything went well exept that I unconchest on the end and thats when Logan chatced me and took me down to black bird. Thing that woke me up was when we landed down and Logan took me back to his hands. "Hey ya, thank you for saving us."
"No problems, any time!" I said tenderly, smiled and leaning my head on his shoulder and falling asleep. After few minutes, I woke up just to turn around and when I remembered his face I smiled and fall a sleep again.