Gray Angel

::

They had so wierd code names. Scott's code name was Cyclops, Ororo's code name was Storm, with make sence cause she is controling nature. Kitty's code name was Shadowcat whitch make sence, but still it's funny. Kurt's code name was Nightcrawler witch was pretty cool. Rogue...well that is her code name cause her real name was Marie, but Logan's code name was wierd, but kinda cool, and it is Wolverine. It sounded familiar from somewhere, but I just neverminded that. After we arrived there, we saw hole in the wall and we realized we were too late. After we saw it, we just turned around and tried to stop him. First scene that we saw back in New York was Chugernut destroing evrythin what was on his way, searching for professor and people running around and screaming.
"I have to go down there" Professor said.
I didn't knew why so I took a little traveling to his mind and I was surprised that he let me do that. Of course I didn't asked him directly, I took a little traveling beside, and when I saw that Chugernut was proffesor's half brother. "You can't go Charles, it's too dangerous!" Storm said and she was so worried for him.
"Let the team go first and if they don't do anythig, then you can go." She ended her sentenc.
"Okay, if you say so." Professor said.
"X-men,are you ready?"
"Yes!" Everyone said.
"Gray Angel, are you ready?" "More than ever!" I said even if I wasn't ready.
"I'll open the door and you all jump down, ok?" Professor said and open the door.
"Wait, we are jumping?" I asked a bit scared.
"Yeah, do you have a problem with that?" Logan, I mean Wolverine asked.
"No." I said and spread my wings and landed down. He had the 'What the hell face' and than he jumped down. Everyone was fightin that Chugernut guy, but nobody couldn't even slow him down. Even Wolverine couldn't do that. After he fall down, I realized it was my turn. He kicked me, and I fall down. Suddenly, something woke up inside of me, and I realized it was that kind of an Angel who was just waiting a moment to wake up. I stood up, put like I didn't have controle of myshelfe and I remembered that it was reason why I ended up in institute, but, however, I couldn't stop it and it just buzzed from inside of me. And last thing I remeber about it was some purple lite wich probably was my power. After it, I couldn't remember anythig, like it never happend, untill that moment.

Logan's POV

It was so like we were in some kind of story, cause I couldn't belive in my own eyes. She was like real Gray Angel 'cause that metal wings, those claws, and that black-purple lite and she just fired one of those 'knife's' from her wings and take Chugernut's helme down and just fired on him with some laser's (of course purple colour) and man ende up in coma.
"What the hell just happend?!" Kurt asked.
"Who are you?" I asked her.
"I am an Gray Angel and it's not joke. I'm coming from limbo, and I want you to know that this girl died a hundred years ago and I saved her life. You all have to know that whatever happend that I won't hurt you, just please, take care of her." And all that lite disappierd and that Ange disappierd and she just fall down. She was unconscious. In that moment, professor came with plane and came down to see what happened to her. "We have to take her in institute to see what is happening to her." Professor said and evryone went in Black bird, and I took her in.