Blue Dreams

Lily's POV

I woke up and I heard scream. I jumped from my bed and saw it was three in the morning. I ran out and went in room when I saw Rogue sitting in her bed, Jean sitting next to her and Kurt and Scott standing next to them. Logan ran in after me and asked what happend. Rogue said she had a nightmar in whitch was baby whitch looked like Kurt.

"What? I was there??!! How??" Kurt asked confused and gave her confused look.

"I think that's too much questions for her right now" I said and put my hand on his sholder.

"I think we all should go and get some sleep, we'll discuss this with the professor tomorrow, okay?"

I said and put my hand on her sholder too and looked at two of them.

"You're right Lila,evryone go to bad and Lila,you come in my office with Rogue." Professor said.

We heared Professor's voice from somewhere and Kurt asked :

"What about me?"

"You go to bed too." He answered.

"But Professor..."

"We'll talk about this tomorrow after school." He said

"Ok than" Kurt said sadly.

"What, you heared man, evryone go back to beds!" Logan said as he looked at me,smiled and walked away.

Goodnight gorgues.

Thats what I cold hear in his mind.

Nighti night!

I answerd him in my mind as we walked downstairs in proffesor's office.

"Can I go inside of you're mind to see what happend?" Professor said tierdly.

"Yeah, sure."

Rogue said as she closed her eyes and Professor put his hands on her head and started reading her mind. As he can feel people's enotions,he made that painsful and confused face at the same time and than he puld away.

"I'm pretty sure that woman was Mistique!" She said and make that 'OMG face'.

"I'm not sure what I saw but I thing it's better for you to go get some sleep, we'll discuss this tomorrow."

"Ok." She said and went away. I was about to after her to my room, but Professor told me to stay.

"I think she was right, that woman realy was Mistique and she was holding a baby who is Kurt and she acsidentaly droped him in the river while running away from some man who was somehow familiar to me. I guess she took that memory when she toched Mistique. I think I know what she dream and as think you know it too." And he made that cold look when I realized what it was.

"Kurt is..."

"Yeah but you have to keep you're mouth shut about this, he can't know about this yet."

"Ok." I said as I walked away.
I went to take some pizza because all this situation makes me hungry. After I ended up last slice of pizza I went upstairs but when I was on half way to there, someone took my hand. It was Logan. I don't know how, but I just feelt it was him.

"What is lady like you doing here this late?" He asked with smile on his face.

"Better question is what are you doing here this late?" I asked him and took my hand back.

"You answer first." He said playful.

"I was in proffesor's office and after I took a midnight snack cause all thos situation make me hungry. Now it's you're turn." He laguhed and said
"I was downtown and I got back when I  heared Rogue scraming and after you two went downstairs I was outside to chechk on my motorcycle."
"I thought I'm only one who did that." I said and laguhed.
"You're driving motorcycle? You gotta be kidding me!" He said with and gave me confused look. "Yeah, it's my biggest love after Rock N roll." I said and smiled. He smiled on me to and came closer to me. When we were inches apart he looked at my eyes and smiled again and puld his hand on my cheek and I smiled and looked down on him because he I was one stair up so I looked taller than him. He pulled me into a soft kiss. After be started kissing me harder and pushed me against the wall. He just pulled away and turned his head like he heared something. I heard something too and we smelled Guns so we just ran downstairs to see nothing I went out of house and I saw soulder running out of helicopter. Because I could control things and people and their minds, I just put soulders back In helicopters and threw helicopters away. Logan looked at me and he coulden't belive in what he saw.
"I knew you're powerful, but I didn't know you're powerful that much."
"Well it was nothing for me, I went through mutch worse." I said and went back at house.
I went in my bed as Logan did. I crouled back In my bad and looked in my clock. It was alredy four and when I saw that,I just turned and tried to vet some sleep.