06

Night...

Li Luo was standing in front of Prince Ka Suo's door. Debating whether to enter or not. She bit her lip, sighing. She knocked on the door.

"Yes?"

"It's me." She replied. "May I come in?"

She then heard the door being unlocked. Not long, Ka Suo had opened the door.

"Li Luo. What are you doing here?" Ka Suo asked. Li Luo noticed his nervousness. Making her hesitate a bit. She could tell him it was nothing and leave. But she knew that she would regret it sooner or later. So, she instead of doing that she met the Ice Prince eyes.

"We need to talk." She said, entering the room. "Ka Suo, why didn't you tell me?"

"T-tell you about what?" Ka Suo still asked. Though, he knew what she was talking about.

"Your plan to marry Princess Yan Da." Li Luo said without missing a beat, looking directly at him.

"She told you."

"Yes." Li Luo stated. "She told me everything."

"Everything?" Ka Suo repeated.

"About your plans and some... I want to hear your side. Are you really just doing this to end the war?" Li Luo asked. A bit scared of his answer.

"Yes." Ka Suo answered honestly. Not leaving her eyes.

"Y-you don't have any feelings for her?"

"None." Ka Suo said, moving towards her. He noticed the pain in her eyes. "Li Luo, you know that you're the one I love."

Li Luo laughed. Tears falling from her eyes. "Yet you're getting married to another."

"Li Luo..." Ka Suo said, brushing her tears away. "You know why."

Li Luo sobbed, hugging Ka Suo tightly. He hugged her back, trying to give her comfort. Even though, he knew that the pain she's feeling couldn't be eased that easily.

____________________________________

Yan Da sighed, leaving the two alone. She heard everything. She feels guilty but there's no backing down. She and Ka Suo has to be married. Or else more lives will be taken and blood will be shed once more. She couldn't let that happen.

Suddenly, the fire princess crumbled into the ground.

"Ah," She gasped, holding her throat. Her body pulsed in need. She whimpered. Gathering her strength, she stood up. Quickly, going into her room.

Entering her room, her eyes widened in panic. She quickly hid it though with a smirk.

"What are you doing here, Ying Kong Shi?"

Yes, in front of her is the youngest Ice Prince. He had been waiting for her.

"You and my brother what's your relationship?"

Yan Da laughed. "Well, isn't that a familiar question? And like what you've said to me before. It's none of your business."

Shi clenched his fists, trying to hide his emotions. "Do you love him?"

Yan Da smiled, "Again, it's none of your concern. Now, if you don't have anything else to ask then leave."

Shi trembled, gritting his teeth. Turning his back on her. "You're really going to marry him?"

Yan Da didn't answer him. She bit her lip instead she could feel her control slipping. He smelt so good. She could feel her body pulsed eagerly. Urging her to take the man in front of her.

Not hearing any answer, Shi faced Yan Da again. What he saw though made him take a step back. There it was again. The hunger in the princess eyes. The look she gave him when they were celebrating his return to the Ice Palace.

"Y-Yan Da?"

The fire princess smirked. "What's wrong? You seem scared all of a sudden?" Moving towards Shi. Every step she took he took a step back. Until he felt his back hit the wall and Yan Da's now standing so close to him.

Yan Da scented him, moving his head so she could burrow her nose closer to his neck. "You smell so good."

Shi shivered. Her voice was full of want. "Ying Kong Shi." She said, tracing his neck with her hand feeling the blood flowing in his veins. "Will you let me have a taste?"

She asked, looking at him in the eyes. Although scared, Shi couldn't look away. He's captivated. Her eyes were glowing and her pupils had turned into slits.

He could also see her elongated fangs . "W-will it hurt?"

"Do you want it to?" Yan Da returned, giving him an innocent look.

"No." He answered.

Yan Da smiled, kissing his jaw. "Then it won't." She said, tilting his head. She then kissed his neck before closing her eyes and letting her fangs sink into his neck.

Shi whimpered, feeling his muscle and skin tear. While, Yan Da moaned she's been wanting a drop of him ever since she saw him at the throne room.

That night Yan Da sated her hunger and Shi let her. Unknown to him, that night Yan Da had marked him as hers forever.