10

With Ka Suo and Yan Da...

The two are now in their room. Yan Da stretched her arms. "I thought it was never going to end."

Ka Suo chuckled. "You'll get used to it. Shall I ask the servants to get the bath ready?"

"Please," Yan Da said, giving him a gentle smile. Ka Suo nodded, going out and telling the maids her order. He then came back, sitting beside her.

Yan Da sighed, putting her head on his shoulder. "We really did it huh." She said, laughing a bit. Ka Suo smiled. "You saw our people. They're really happy."

"Yeah," Yan Da replied smiling contentedly. At least most people are happy with their marriage. "But we still have lots to do."

Ka Suo nodded, bringing her close to him. "Well do it one at a time." He said, kissing her on the temple.

*Knock* *knock*

"Your Majesties?" they heard a servant say. Ka Suo smiled letting his wife go. He then stood up, letting the servants in. The servants quickly got the bath ready. They then bowed and left the room quietly.

"Well?" Ka Suo said, smiling mischievously at his wife. Yan Da laughed, smacking him on the shoulder.

"If I caught you peeking, I swear I'll poke those eyes of yours out." She told him, jokingly. Ka Suo grinned. He knew that she's serious even though she said it jokingly.

"Aw, first night and I'm kicked out of the room," he said, pouting. Yan Da's brow rose. "Who said about getting out of the room? They'll be suspicious if you did just that. Just go to the balcony and stay there for a while."

Turning her back, she began to undress. Ka Suo smiled, following her orders. He needed to think anyway.

Seeing him go, Yan Da let out a small smile. It was quickly gone, though, when she remembered her mate's sadness. She bit her lip, making it bleed. Entering the bath tub, she let her mind wander. Quickly making plans here and there.

Once and a while though, those plans were interrupted by the thought of her mate. Her heart aching in worry and longing. She could also feel her fangs elongating and her body heating up.

She clenched her fists, fighting her desires.

_________________________________________

Months passed, things have really changed for the better. In the Ice Kingdom, it's now common to see the colors blue and red together. Peacefully interacting and conversing with each other .

Yan Da smiled, watching her people below. She was interrupted though, when Ka Suo suddenly came and called her. He told her that the council was asking for them.

Yan Da's expression became grim, knowing what the council wanted. She wasn't indeed wrong. The council had asked her and Ka Suo about having children. She just listened, not even saying a single word. Letting Ka Suo deal with them. Her hand on his, comforting and giving him strength.

When the meeting was done, they went to their room...

Ka Suo sighed, massaging his forehead. "I never thought that they'll ask this soon."

Yan Da smiled, going behind him. Massaging his shoulders. "Don't fret, everything's going to be alright." She said, kissing him on the cheek.

"Why don't you take a nap? I know that you've been stressed the last few days."

Ka Suo nodded, letting himself relax in her arms. Yan Da hummed, singing him a lullaby.

It looks like I have to execute my other plan sooner than I thought.

That night Yan Da left the castle, going to the mortal realm. Specifically, to the Healer Tribe.