16 Fin.

Years passed, Yan Da indeed did her best to make sure that another war wouldn't broke out between her tribes. She made sure that her father and brother learn how to love and appreciate the people around them. It wasn't an easy task but she was patient in doing so. In the end, she had succeeded.

Li Luo and Ka Suo had two sons already and a princess on the way, making the couple happy and the council too. They didn't question anymore why the first Queen doesn't want any child besides Xiao Yu.

Meanwhile, Lan Shang finally found true happiness in the arms of the Dream Tribe's King, Xing Jiu. The two are now also married with a child on the way.

Currently...

Yan Da is on the bridge, watching her people go on with their everyday lives.

"Mother?"

Yan Da smiled, hearing her son's voice. "What's is it Xiao Yu?"

"It's time." the boy replied.

One more look at the people below, then Yan Da faced his son offering her hand to him. The boy took it without hesitation.

"Let's go then." She said, leaving the kingdom behind.

From that day on, no one saw the mother and son. When they left only three letters were left behind.

One was addressed to the council, Ka Suo and the other tribe leaders. Informing them that she renounced her position as the first queen of the Ice Kingdom, making Li Luo the official queen of the said tribe. It also nullified her marriage with Ka Suo.

The second was solely for Ka Suo and Li Luo, thanking them and wishing them good luck. She also told them to be the best King and Queen they could be and that they're her most treasured friends.

The third letter was for her father who wouldn't admit it but he was truly heartbroken at her daughter's departure. The content of the letter? That's for King Huo Yi and Yan Da to know.

More months passed, and Prince Shi left the kingdom too. Saying only his goodbyes to his mother and brother.

________________________________________

Somewhere in the mortal realm...

"Took you long, enough."

Shi grinned, pulling the fire princess in his arms. "Sorry, I needed to settle some things first."

"Mom! Dad! I know that you miss each other so much but can you please hurry! I'm dying from hunger in here!" their son suddenly shouted, making the duo laugh.

"Seriously, that boy..." Yan Da said, shaking her head.

"He's after all a growing one. You can't blame him."

Yan Da smiled, kissing him on the cheek. "I'm glad that you're here."

"Me too." Shi said, kissing her on the lips.

"Mom! Dad! ~"

Yan Da and Shi grinned. "Let's go before he throws a real tantrum."

The two then walked towards their pouting son. Happily teasing him here and there.

The family stayed in the mortal realm for hundreds of years. Only going back to the immortal realm to visit once in a while.

~Fin.~