October 14, 2017

2:57 PM—
So, I'm waiting in the car for my cousin to come get me. Then we're going to pride. I'm excited. This'll be my second time going. After I get back, I'll write in here about how it goes.

10:30 PM—
Pride was awesome! It was so much fun! I only got to see some of the parade because I got there kind of late, but I saw a lot of cool people and toured around the shops.

I even found Thomas Sanders' booth! He wasn't there when I went, but it was still cool knowing he was there somewhere. He was selling his Could Be Gayer shirts. I almost bought one, but I had a limited amount of money and fell in love with this super soft blanket that I got instead.

I went to a stand held by a sperm and egg bank and asked how much they'd pay me to give my eggs. They said about 5,000$ per donation, which is amazing. Like, that's half my top surgery right there. I'm definitely doing that when I'm eighteen. Also, they let me spin a wheel for a prize and I got a sperm-shaped magnet. It's awesome.

There was a dog adoption stand as well, and this one dog had blue-green eyes and he was the most gorgeous dog I have ever seen. I wanted him so bad but my mom said no. I hope he went to a good home. I'll put a picture of him in the media.

I also talked to a lady at the Planned Parenthood stand about informed consent testosterone. She basically told me that I would have to come in for a consultation when I turn eighteen. I'd be checked out by a certified endocrinologist, and we'd make sure it's safe and everything like that. Then, if everything checks out, I get the shots and their doctor shows me how to do it by administering my first one, and after that I do the shots at home. They do take insurance as well, so that's good. I won't be paying everything out of pocket.

So not only was it a very fun day, but it was a very informational day as well. I'm glad I got to go and talk to all those people, and I'm glad I got to go and have fun.

I think Pride was the perfect end to my god awful week.