𝕡𝕤𝕪𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕚𝕔. yandere kun

Request from @The_waffle_Otaku_ 
You're Veronica, Yandere is JD, Kizana is Chandler, and Kokona is McNamara. Megami is Duke, and Budo and Riku are Kurt and Ram.

You watched as Kizana smashed through her glass coffee table. Yandere Kun said to make it look like suicide.

You held the gun up to Yandere Kun. "Step away from the bomb."

You had shot Budo and Riku and made it look like suicide.

He chuckled darkly. "This little thing? Hardly call this a bomb. This is just to trigger the packs of thermals upstairs in the gym. Those are bombs."

Amai and Kokona both tried to commit suicide. Both of them survived.

You thrusted forward pushing the gun at him. He held it trying to pull it from your grasp. He slid it across the floor. As you ran for it he pinned and kissed you against a thermal. You forcefully pushed him away. He ran behind some boxes as you picked up the gun.

Now it was just you and Yandere Kun. You were going to kill this bastard. He manipulated you. He was going to pay.

You stared him down and shouted sternly. "Tell me how to disarm it!" He held up  a middle finger. "Fuck you!" You aimed right for it and ended up shooting his finger off. He screamed and tried stopping the blood. You threw the gun across the room.

You forcefully pulled the bomb off of the thermals and rushed it outside. As you stood outside trying to find out how to defuse it, Yandere Kun came out and pried it from your hands. You watched as he solemnly limped down the stairs. "You know. You showed me strength I didn't know you had. You need to stay down here make things better cause you beat me fair and square. Please stand back now."

You moved backwards. "Little further." You went back to the doors of the school. "Don't know what this thing will do. Hope you miss me. Our love is god." He repeated. You winced and closed your eyes as the bomb exploded Yandere Kun. Megami came outside sporting the new red scrunchie she took from Kizana.

"You look like hell." You kissed her cheek, leaving an ashy imprint. You pulled out her scrunchie and tied it in her own hair.

"I just got back."

Question of the day!
What musicals should I make references to?

「 Words: 403 」