𝕜𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕤 𝕒𝕥 𝕞𝕚𝕕𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥. osoro shidesu

Happy New Year everyone! (F/D) = Favorite drink

Normally, you would've just stayed home and celebrated with your parents, maybe call Kokona and have a long conversation about your plans for the new year. This year however, you were invited to a party. Everyone from school was coming, even the delinquents!

At the moment you were holding a glass of (F/D); thanks to Kokona, who was hosting the party. As you were drinking your were talking with your best guy friend, Osoro. He may be a delinquent, but he is a real sweetheart to you. To be honest, you both confessed your love to each other, but refused to make it publicly official because of your very different lives.

Honestly, you hoped he kissed you when the ball dropped. You didn't care about reputation anymore, as long as you both loved each other. Right? It was currently 11:58 pm. You started chanting in your head. Please... please let him understand that reputations don't matter. So lost in your thoughts, it took a moment for you to realize that Osoro had left for a minute. You looked at the ground and shuffled your feet awkwardly.

The one minute and 45 seconds before the chant was extremely quick. Still no Osoro in sight. The students started the countdown.

10.

You quietly chanted, upset that your boyfriend wasn't next to you.

9.

You tried to shrug it off and tried to be more bouncy about the upcoming year.

8.

It was so difficult to watch the couples smile and hold hands.

The chanting and counting down to one was quick and basically without emotion from you. You never even noticed your tough, loving boyfriend standing behind you waiting for the perfect moment.

"Happy New Year-"
You were spun around really fast. So fast in fact that you were dizzy. Slightly chapped yet warm lips were passionately placed upon yours. Smiling, knowing who it is, you press your hand gently against his chest trying to pull away.

Everyone was cheering and smiling. When you two pulled away, you basically tackled him in a hug. He supported and carried you. Delinquents and students were popping up at random times afterwards patting Osoro on the back. After each one he was smirking like a pervert, but when you got suspicious, he always gave you a genuine smile like a giddy little boy.

After the party, Osoro walked you outside and held your hand as you guys walked to your house. Before walking in, you take a running start and jump into his arms one last time. As you jump, you roughly kiss his lips. As he wrapped his arms around your waist, he spun you.

He gently placed you down and you pulled away one last time.

"Happy New Year, Osoro."

"Happy New Year, (l/n)"

Little did you know, your dad and your mom were watching. Your mom was thinking about your wedding meanwhile your dad was readying his sandal.

lol. That ending. Most Foreign Children understand the pain of...  La Chancla.

QOTD: Name one of your New Years Resolutions.

AOTD: My resolution is to make the most out of every moment with friends.

Sorry quick reminder. I'm going to start asking you guys at the end of every chapter:
What did you guys think?
I'm honestly trying to get everyone's opinion.