𝕟𝕖𝕨 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖. ayano aishi

「 after forever, thou has finally uploaded. So yes this will be girl x girl, but who doesn't want a little of that hm? And surprisingly this one will NOT take place at school.
So think of an outfit you'd want. Okay on with it!
【 Native Tongue in Italics】
【 Japanese is Normal 】 」

As you dropped a huge box off outside your house, seeing as it was empty, your mom yelled at you in your native tongue. "(Name)! Don't forget to finish unpacking by tomorrow!" Your mom was only staying for a little bit, since this house was yours. Your mom would be staying in a bigger city farther away.

"Okay! Mom stop nagging me!" A hand tapped your shoulder and you turned around to face who was wanting you me attention. "Hm?"

A somewhat short girl, with a black ponytail, stared at you in aw. "You're very pretty." However, you knew fluent Japanese. Your mother forced you to learn it months prior and you guys would mostly speak in Japanese just to get practice in. Your mother only spoke in your native tongue when she was saying something urgent. "Thank you so much! What's your name?" You gave her a smile which caused a light pink blush to melt onto her face.

"Ayano Aishi." She looked away and held at her hand to shake.

"I'm (Name)! It's very nice to meet you." You took her pale hand and shook it. She noticed the difference in skin tones because yours was (lighter/ darker) than hers.

"I'm sorry to interrupt, but I have a question." You smile at her once again, your (length) hair blowing slightly in the oncoming breeze.

"Ask away!"

She slightly gulps. "Are all people in your country as beautiful as you?" Now, that statement caused you to blush. You laughed and rubbed your cheek, your (color) eyes looked so full of life.

"Well no... I guess? For sure there are people prettier than me, Haha." You jokingly say. She looks sadly at you.

"Well I'm your neighbor so, just ring me if you need anything."

"Sure! Well, I need someone to show me around town so whenever your free today or tomorrow, can you please show me around town? It would mean a lot."

"Oh, um... sure, just uh... let me get ready."

"Okay, bye Ayano!" She waved goodbye back at you and you walked back inside your new house.

"Hey mom." Your mom's hair was tied up and she was moving a box upstairs to your room.

"Hey sweetie, did you meet that lovely lady next door? She was very pretty. Maybe even your type..."

"Mom!" You covered your face, your mom hugged you. Unknowing to you that you left your blinds up so Ayano saw the whole ordeal. In her house, after watching the scene play out she leaned against a wall and felt her heart racing. Taking all those panty shots really do something to your sexuality. "Bye mom!" She heard and looked back toward the window.

Your mother was just leaving and you were kissing her cheek and watching her leave. You sighed and closed the door. Looking at the piles of boxes. So while unpacking you decided to play some Disney tunes. It helped you get in the mood and when night fell over the neighborhood, you were exhausted. Everything was in its place. You walked upstairs for the final time and got your pajamas on. Ayano saw you start to take your shirt off and started blushing intensely and ran away from the window, only to come back with her phone camera. After sneakily snapping a few pictures, she put on her own pajamas and laid in bed dreaming about you.

When you woke up, you did your normal morning routine. When you finished getting dressed in (outfit picked) and putting your hair in (style). When you were finally finished a knock was heard at your door. You trotted down the steps to greet whoever was there. Turns out it was Ayano, looking very cute in her casual outfit.

It was a dark, gray, off-the-shoulders sweater. It's sleeves were longer than her arms so it partially covered her hands. She wore dark, ripped, denim jeans that hugged her legs perfectly. She finally finished it off with her hair down in a beanie that matched her sweater, and a pair of Black converse. She blushed at your outfit. "You said you wanted to see town?"

"Oh yeah! Thanks! Should we go now? My wallet's in my pocket in case there's anything cool or cute."

"Yeah. Let's go!" She nodded you on with a slight smile. The short walk to the town was slightly awkward because Ayano was a little too close. Close enough to where every time you two swung your arms, you collided hands. Guys on the streets were looking at you in awe, and you noticed how Ayano was getting a little defensive. It was kind of... cute?

As she explained everything, you spotted a
small shop next to a little cafe. "Hey Ayano!"

"Hm?" She looked at you with intrigue written all over her face.

"Let's check out that little store, and chill in the cafe to get to know each other." She blushed. You wanted to get to know her? Her and her boring, and slightly psychotic life?

"Um... s-sure." You happily skipped inside leaving her outside for a moment. Surprisingly, in that somewhat 45 second time frame, you were already being harassed and being called 'beautiful' except not in a good way. The predators left suddenly and you turned around to see Ayano with a smiling grin on her face, but in her eyes was something, simply less then normal.

"Thanks Ayano!" You both looked around for a while and besides laughing at each other, while putting dorky glasses on, you guys left for the cafe next door. After you both ordered a small drink, you sat down.
"So Ayano-" you took a sip of your drink. "Tell me a little bit about yourself."

"Well, I'm 18, I live alone, and I have a relatively boring life. Nothing happens with me. How about you?" She pulled her side bang back behind her ear.

"Well, I'm 18 also, as you saw I just started living alone. I'm from (country) and moving here has been pretty great."

You seemed to notice the blush appearing on her face and smiled in response. "You know we should hang out again."

"Really?!" She hesitated and coughed. "I mean, that would be cool, if you want anyways... yeah...."

"Okay, sure! Is sometime next week good?"

"Oh yeah, sure... I'm not doing anything next week..."

"Yeah! So it's a date!" After paying for yourself you got up and left Ayano there to fantasize.

"Yeah... it's a date..."