𝕣𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪. megamo saikou

「 requested forever ago by @Violet20307. WARNING!! This mentions stabbing, blood loss, medical explanation, and comas.  」

"So, how's Aso doing?" Your best friend Megamo asked. The strict boy had becomes your best friend out of the blue one day, so there isn't really a background story on how it happened. No one expected you guys to become such close friends, especially Megamo.

"He's doing better, but our mother refuses to let him come to school till he's all better and completely healed." You smiled at him. You really could share anything with Megamo. Well, mostly anything. The only thing you could never share with him were your feelings for him. Megamo was a strict, straight to business kind of guy, he valued the Saikou corporations over almost everything. You felt as if your feelings toward him would just be a burden.

"That's good. However, I still think it was extremely suspicious." It was odd. Megamo thought it was strange the pattern of people getting sick or dying. You preferred to not think about it, at least your twin and Megamo are alive.

"Megamo please don't. Even if you're right, that person might go after you next." Sadly, Megamo shook his head at you. You felt cowardly for almost begging him to not look into it, however you knew it was not without reason.

"Someone is getting away with murder and I'm going to find out who and bring them to justice." The last sentence sealed Megamo's fate. You both finished your days at school, but something didn't sit right in your stomach. It felt like a heavy rock had made its home in your stomach. An anxious feeling creeping through your spine, lungs, and heart made bile gather in the pit of your stomach. Something was going to go wrong. When day arrived, it didn't feel any better. It was like a constant looming cloud. When Megamo greeted you at your door you told him about the feeling you had, trusting him to not think you were crazy. "Maybe you just ate some bad food."

Megamo dismissed your worries as the work of some illness. This however wasn't a physical illness, it was paranoia and anxiety. You needed him to believe you, or even if he didn't just to trust you with this and act carefully.

"Megamo, please!" Megamo looked shocked at you. You were almost shaking, the feeling in your stomach causing you to almost feel sick. you were clearly breathing quickly and heavily. Megamo brought you into his chest. He stroked your hair and tried to calm you down. When you finally calmed your breathing. "Can we... at least be careful?" He realized how serious you were about this. You were scared. Something inside of him ached when he saw how scared you were, you worried for his safety and it made him so sad to see you worry. He only wanted to see your smile.

"Fine, if it will make you feel better." You smiled slightly at him. The rest of the walk to school, you had Megamo keeping his eyes peeled. It seemed as if he expected everything, he was ready. However what you two didn't expect were events that occurred later that day. You walked with your platinum haired crush to the nearby student council room. Suddenly you heard a low sinister chuckle. When Megamo went to go check for the source of the noise, you had to follow. That whatever's above you did.

From behind Megamo, a figure emerged from the storage closet brandishing a stainless steel knife. You quickly, without thinking, jumped in to save him from being attacked. The assailant took a jab at you and stabbed you in the gut. The pain was searing and nearly excruciating, however adrenaline numbed the feeling somewhat. You tried to block a second blow aimed for your neck, but the knife painfully lodged itself deep in your palm. As the blood loss set in you started to feel woozy. The world shifted as orbs appeared in your vision, you tried to hold yourself up but slid down the wall. While you were holding on, Megamo and the nearest students apprehended the assailant. The students kept the assailant, Ayato Aishi, detained and called emergency services while Megamo rushed over to you and tried to reduce the amount of blood. "God! (Y/N)! You idiot.... why would you- never mind it's going to be ok" it sounded as if he was reassuring himself. You tried to smile at him.