Date? Date.

Harrison POV

"Mom I have a date tonight.."

"Who's the lucky guy?"

"HER names Karene, and I'm not gay."

"Alright be home before 1." I walked out the door in my kaki pants and Diamond Co. shirt and Vans. I stepped into my 1960 Mustang. She lived 3 blocks away in a Carolina Blue two-story house right next to the beach. I got out of the car and walked up to the door. "Well, hello there Harrison!"

"Hi Mrs. McQueen."

"She will be right out." The garage door opened and Reyna and Austin walked out holding hands.

"Hey Harrison!"

"Hi!" Reyna was Karene's sister and Austin was Reyna's fiancé. The front door opened.

"Karene, you look beautiful."

"Thanks, you look dashing sir."

I leaned forward grabbing her hand, she smiled at the ground and let me hold her hand. I opened the door for her, and then I got in. "So, what movie are we seeing?"

"Fancy." She laughed. It takes about five minuets to get to the theater, it's pretty close to the ocean.

"Well, here we are." I walked over and opened her door.

"Thanks." She held my hand as we walked up to the ticket counter.

"Two tickets to Fancy please."

"That will be 20 dollars, have a nice viewing, oh and no making out please."

"You want some popcorn?"

"Naw I'm good, thanks tho!"

We walked into the theater and sat down in the middle. The movie started. I can't believe I'm watching a chick flick. Tobias told me I shouldn't. But i can sacrifice, and she said she wanted to see it. She was beautiful. Her blonde hair perfectly parted into a French braid. She smiled and just blew me away. She didn't wear make-up, she didn't have to. She was what I had been looking for. There was only one problem, I didn't know if she thought the same about me. I tried to stay awake as the pretty boy got the pretty girl and rode off and got married. The credits. Finally.

"What did you think?"

"To be honest I'm just glad it's over."

"Haha, thanks for watching it with me Harrison."

"Any time, I can sacrifice my brain."

She laughed. We got up and started walking out of the the theater. We walked to my car. I opened up he door and she sat down, she smiled at me. I got in the car and smiled back at her. "Hey Karene, can I ask you a question?"

"What's up?"

"Would you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes, I would be honored."

I leaned over and kissed her on the cheek.

"What was that for?"

"Being you and being beautiful."

I dropped her off at her house, we were both just glowing.

"See you tomorrow beautiful."

"Later dashing."

She blew me a kiss and closed their front door. I drove off to my house.

Text from Carley: saw u at the theater player.

Me: jealous much.

Charley: shut up hottie :)