Guns are made for killing.

Steel's POV
(song of the Capter: Acapella- Karmin)
She slept in the guest room. I could hear her softly breathing all night. She turned down the offer to sleep in the same bed, she was the pure definition of a good girl in college.

She did her homework and minded her manners and shut up when she was told. She called me bad news, but good girls always fall for the bad boys.

She was a pretty little thing. Long blonde hair, good butt, nice figure, good style and from what I have herd she's really quirky.

I walked into the guest room and her smell quickly invaded my lungs. She smelled like mango and coconut, like a tropical island. The covers were thrown every which way and she was laying on her back.

Her spandex hugged her butt and her tank top revealed her back, her hair was sprawled all over. I walked up to the bed and laid down next to her. She shifted sideways and turned her back towards me.

I checked and saw she was still asleep, normal for being 4 am. I hugged her stomach and slowly drifted asleep to the sound of her breathing and the innocent moves over he stomach.

I woke up with her face in front of mine. She had drool rolling down the creased part of her lip. Kiss her already. I leaned in and kissed her forehead and slowly crept away.

I walked into the kitchen and made eggs and toast, she walked in still in her spandex and tank top. Her eyes were wide open when she saw me. I realized I was shirtless, she probably liked the sight of it.

Girls would kill to wake up to me cooking them breakfast, shirtless, or just to wake up to me period.

"Morning Barbie." She was sitting at the table checking her phone. "How did you sleep?" She looked up from her phone and smiled at me.

"I slept good, thanks for letting me stay here."

"Well, we have a schedule for today, so i need you dressed and ready to go in about 15 minuets, make sure you wear boots and bring a swim suite."

"Yes sir." She smiled and grabbed a plate and spooned some food on the plate. She walked off and I walked to my room to get some suitable clothes on.

30 Minuets Later:

"Hold this." I handed her a pistol and she looked at me with wide eyes.

"What in the world are you having me do?"

"Shoot it at the target over there in the tree." She shot, the bullet went right through the center of the target. I turned and looked at her, she was smiling and chuckled.

"Told you I'm not a normal girl."

"Well, neither am I."

"Thats good your not a girl." She was laughing really hard. Her laugh was the definition of loud. I told her to put the gun down and follow me. We walked and talked for a few minuets till we got the the my cabin on the lake. I unlocked the door and had her walk in. She was silent with a blank expression on her face.

"So, to prove I'm not a normal guy, this is my recording/workout/art studio." I walked her around the cabin and she told me she was amazed I could draw and paint while she could only shoot a gun. "Well there is a movie room in here somewhere."

I pulled out the movie My Fair Lady and started playing it. She smiled and sat down on the couch with me. I put my arm around her waist and pulled her close to me. She laid her head on my chest and we sat in the music of the movie.

The Next Day

She walked into my bedroom at 2 in the morning crying. She came and laid next to me and I stroked her hair.

"Barbie what's wrong?"

"He is going to hurt me. He's going to come back and haunt me. Why? Why?"

"Who Barbie, who is going to hurt you."

"Harrison."

"Im not going to let him hurt you." Harrison. Harrison who. Her crying stopped and her normal breathing came back. She had fallen asleep.

Her tears had stained my chest, this girl really was a mystery.

A mystery made to be solved.

AN
Hey guys i have been writing some much because this story is just getting better!! Hope y'all are enjoying!! i personally want to thank reynarosee and DNA_WAZ_HERE and ashleyhood_ and xxFaith_ for reading and making fun of my trip ups.