College

Karene POV

(Outfit ^)

"Karene. Sweetie its time to get up." I opened my eyes to my aunt, Rachel. She had her hair pulled up in a bun and she had Evie in her arms. Evie jumped out of her arms and climbed on top of me giving me a wet kiss on the lips.

"Karene are you dead! True loves kiss will save you!" Evie leaned in again and kissed my cheek.

"Im up, I'm up, but Evie we might need to get a Prince for true loves kiss."

Evie climbed off my bed and shoved Rachel out of my room and slammed the door. Evie was a little 6 year old blonde who looked just like me, even though we were cousins she looked so much like me. And Rachel, I looked like her.

Pounding on the door was Mae, she opened the door and exploded into my arms.

"Karene can we pick out your clothes on your first day?" Evie chimed in, "Please Karene!!??"

"Fine, you have 5 minuets."

I tried to image what they could come up with for an outfit with a lack of clothes.

Evie, Mae and little Rue, they were my cousins. Literally the most adorable 3 little blonde girls. Evie is 6, Mae is 4, and Rue is 2.

I walked out of my room to go wash my face and look at the mess I call hair. The mirror revealed a, wow my hair was all strait, just a few stray hairs, but my face looked okay.

I walked back into my room and found they outfit laid out on my bed, Evie and Mae smiled and waited for my response. "Girls, it looks lovely! Now get out before the monsters come out from the closet and gobble you up!"

They both ran out of my room screaming. I put on the outfit and walked back to my bathroom and curled my hair.

I walked downstairs to a blueberry pancake breakfast and orange juice. I grabbed a bite and said my goodbyes and walked to my car. My white jeep Wrangler.

I turned on bluetooth and played Icona Pop.

and it feels like we could do this all night

"Arkansa University! We're so glad to have you here Karene, your packet of information is in your dorm. We hope you enjoy it here as much as we do working here. "

"Thank you."

I grabbed out my iPhone and looked through my emails to find my dorm. Ahh. Here it is. 4-81.

I walked to the dorm building, it was at the edge of the campus right next to the guys dorms. I grabbed a few boxes and walked up to my room.

There were three girls in the room talking about what sounded like soccer. They stopped talking when i walked in.

"Hi, Im Karene. By the looks of it I think I'm rooming with y'all."

Brunet said her nam was Mikayla. Brunet said her name was Bella. Black haired said her name was Yvonne.

They continued with their conversation about soccer and then changed to talk about a boy named Kameron, and then a Parker, and then Aden.

"So where are you from?" I turned around from pinning my posters on the wall.

"California."

"Oh, Yvonne is from Cali to, now we have to California girls." Mikayla looked like a sweet girl, she was obsessed with bands like 5SOS and OneDirection and You tubers.

Bella was a cheerleader. She had Arkansas cheer posters lining the walls.

Yvonne had soccer posters and Ice Skating poster and trophies.

Yvonne turned to me "so what sport do you play?"

"Soccer, and I surf, but can't really surf here."

"Are you going to do soccer for the college?"

"I got a scholarship to do so."

"Really, same, there is a meeting today we can walk up to the field if you want? It's at 6:30."

"Sure, I have to finish unpacking though."

Faith and Bella jumped up and walked to my car and helped me unpack."

"Who's this?"

She was holding up a picture of Harrison and I. How in the hell did that not get burned like the rest of them?

"That's the guy who ruined my perfect life."

"Sorry, he's cute though. Good taste."

I chuckled.

If only she knew.