Lone Pt. 2

Karene's POV...

Hariison walked in and came right over to the couch and sat down. He kissed me on the forhead.

"How was bowling?"

"Fun."

"Hows David?"

"Fine. As good as ever."

"And hows Carley?" I lookd up at him. He got very pale. Like glue color.

"What are you t-t-alking about?"

"Oh I don't know. I thought you would know because you spent time with her, and you text her."

"I went bowling with David." I stood up. How could he lie to me.

"That's bull. I called David and him and Makenna came over before they were going to go to dinner with each other. And Carley. I saw a text message. You changed your password. Then I open up your messages and boom, there was no message from her." He didn"t say anything.

"Harrison, why, Was there something I did? I dont understand."

"You didnt do anything."

"Harrison! Why were you going on a date with Carley?"

"Why dose it matter?"

"Why dose it matter. Are you serious! I am you girlfriend this should matter that your going on dates with other girls. You would be worried if i was going out with someone else!"

"Karene, I cant love you anymore. Were done." He stood up and left. He walked out of the door. And that was the last i ever heard of Hariison. Some say he went back to Hawaii for his old grlfriend. The girlfriend he got pregnant. In the summer. I lost him. He just said goodbye and left.