Five

Niall's POV

After the show was over, I finished signing and started to go to my room. I was staying in Millennial Grand.  As I was walking to me car, I could hear some flashes of camera.

Paparazzi

I frantically started to search for the keys of my car. Finally, I decided to make a run for it.

I arrived at the hotel. I gave a quick squeal of victory and continued to proceed. I told the receptionist that there were papz outside. She then started with the 'legal' stuff about papz. I quietly made my way to the elavators.

I think some fans noticed me because I'd seen those four girls in my concert. Hey! I wasn't staring at them, they were in the front row.

They looked very uncomfortable but nevertheless pretty. There were 2 blonde girls whom I guess are twins, a tall girl with a dark pixie and finally, the girl who caught my attention the most,  the tall one with short brown ringlets.

" Hey girls." I I said. They all hesitated but later said "Hi!'' Then one of the blondies and both the brunettes went pink.

We all went to the restaurant for dinner.  I offered the girls to sit with me. They timidly made their way towards the table and sat down. The waiter, whose name tag said Bradley asked us what we would have for dinner.

I ordered a chicken marsala.  The pixie girl ordered a stroganoff,  the brunette girl ordered a chicken and tomato ravioli .

The blushing blondie ordered steak parmigiana and the other one who probably was not a fan ordered a spaghetti with pico de gallo. I must say that she has a 'different' taste in food. 

I decided to make small talk with the girls. I looked over at them and saw that they looked at me like I was freddy kruegar.

" What are all your names?" I asked. The pixie one said that her name was Joy,  the brunette (whom I kinda fancied) said that her name was Leah,  the blushing blondie was Collete and the other one was Cosette.

I had a fun time talking with the girls. They eased on after a while because that was probably when they realized that I was human too. It gets tiresome sometimes but the company was all that mattered..

●○●○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ●

I will update IADOAWC later

Filler

Not edited