Six

Leah's POV

Tonight was a blur. Not, me and Niall didn't have sex or anything but it was so surreal. After dinner, we parted ways with Niall. Of course, he was in the presidential suite. Which meant that we were in the floor below him. Great. Now I am even scared to sleep.

"Why are you scared to sleep?" You might ask. Well, who wants to be woken up by a pop star because he ran out of toilet paper or something and you look like a mess with eye boogers, bed hair and shit.

Not me. Col would be honoured to or that's what's she said when I asked them the same question. "There is something called 'Room Service' for that, Li." Said Joy which cause all the girls, except me to laugh their asses off.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my phone and checked twitter. There was one tweet that caught my eye

@ClaraDavies  Unprecedented

Now, I don't know who Clara Davies is but, she totally described my day accurately.

Unprecedented

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

The Next Morning

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Niall's POV

I woke up with a start when I heard the telephone ring. Damn it.

I actually had a nice dream where I was cruising around the world on a giant four leafed clover. Tease me all you want but, that dream was amazing.

I picked up the phone. "This is your voluntary wake up call. To discontinue services, please call the reception by pressing 12. Thank You." Said the machine-ny female voice.

I immediately called the reception and told them that I didn't want the wake up call anymore. Then I looked at the clock.

7:13

I better get ready for breakfast.

Leah's POV

I just woke up because of the girls screaming. They were arguing over who gets to use the wash room first. I saw that there was another one near the second closet.

I stretched and yawned . The girls all looked at me once and continued arguing, not noticing the other bathroom.

I quickly and quietly grabbed my stuff and headed towards the washroom. The girls looked at me with disbelief as I shut the door. "What the..." The girls started . Before the could complete, I showed them my favourite finger and shut the door.

Turns out, I got the bigger bathroom.

I could hear nails screeching and feminine yelling. But I continued to set the water temperature and sing at the top of my lungs. Thank goodness, the girls didn't breakdown the door and the walls were soundproof.

I grabbed a bottle of the hotel goodies. Shower gel infused with coconut and aloe, it said. Weird combination but it smelled good. I grabbed my loofah and started lathering my body, whilst singing along to Thunder by Imagine Dragons.

Life is great.

Joy's POV

After Leah went in to shower, we decided to behave like civilised human beings and play rock paper scissors to choose who went in first.

Rock, paper, scissors

Col was out of the game. She was going third as she lost the first round. She groaned and mumbled some incoherent words.

Rock, paper , scissors

I was a rock and Cos was paper, meaning she had won. She did a happy dance as she went inside the bathroom. A few minutes had passed as I looked up at the clock.

7 : 13

Just then I heard Leah coming out of the shower. I quickly went in next and she chuckled at me, while Col was staring at us dumbfounded.

Leah's POV

Cos was so bored that she started playing Temple run on my phone. I was selecting an outfit and checking the flight details.

Yes, we were leaving today.

I decided to wear my new dress. It was a blue sundress and it looked abso-bloody gorgeous on me. I know I am a bitch so you don't have to remind me.

I quickly took a picture of me wearing it and posted it on Instagram.

Then I looked up at the clock to check the time.

7:53

All the girls had finished showering and dressing up, so we made our way to breakfast. I was checking my twitter and updating it.

@princess.leah.   Today's #happiness is.....@jujubear , @cosimgreat and @colmemaybe 's stupidity. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. #lmao

The girls' phones dinged with a notification at the same time because of my tweet. Once they had a good look at it. They started laughing. I joined them too. Then we went to the reception to announce our check-out.

" Don't miss the complimentary breakfast." Said Mia. " We wouldn't ." I assured her. "I'll miss you girls." She said. We all hugged her and exchanged numbers.

Then we made our way to the breakfast hall where I shouldn't have gotten a mini cardiac arrest but I did, along with the other girls.

There, sitting on a table for six was Niall. He stood up when he saw us. We all joined him and sat on the chairs.

Breakfast is going to be fun.

●○●○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ●

Double update.

Come on pole.  I want more reads.

What is #happiness.  Find out in the next chap.

Love you all

Dom

Not edited