Nine (Part two )

Leah's POV

Norbert: Hey!

Me : Uh uh.

Norbert : Whatcha doing?

Me : Texting/ eating popcorn/drinking a Shirley temple/ ogling at this super cute guy who happens to be the host, who happens to be snogging a girl. Oh no! She is assaulting him!

Norbert : Guess it's all good then. Except for the assault part. What's that guy's name. Send me a pic. Imma play matchmaker. And serioulsly, Shirley temple??? Hahaha

Me : His name is Russel. And no, I am not going to send a picture. You are very mean, you know? Teasing people because they drink Shirley temples.😑😣

Norbert : Why not? I thought we were friends?Let's leave the Shirley temple behind.

Me : Ha Ha.Okay.

Me:I don't want to play match maker.

Norbert : Nooooooooooo

Norbert : I am straight as a pole

(A/N I whole heartedly support lgbt. And I am so proud of my dear Australia, on the new rule.)

Me: I still ship narry.

Norbert : Ouch!

Me : Ok, I was just kidding.

Just then, I heard Joy yell my name over the loud music. "Leeeeeeaah" she slurred. I chuckled at her. "No laugh, me dead sirius. Oooooooh, russy wants to meetcha."

This caught my attention. Russy was the supposedly 'cute' nickname Joy made for Russel during middle school. Did I mention that me , Ju and Russel were classmates since grade 6? I've had a crush on him ever since.

I felt a hand on the small of my back. I turned around to be faced by Russel. He had removed the jacket and the t shirt clung to his body super closely, just like the girls swooning over him.

I smiled at him and he gave this slightly crooked smirk that drove everyone crazy."Wanna dance with me?" He asked. Without answering, I grabbed his hands. He walked to the dance floor,  with me.

The dj was playing 'pizza' by Martin Garrix. We got on the floor and started dancing like there was no tomorrow.

"Who were you texting?" He asked. " A friend." I replied. A friend who was an international pop sensation. Oh shit, I had forgetten my phone on the couch and did not text him back! Shit, he might be worried.

"I'll just go grab my phone. Brb. " I told him as I left the dance floor for the couch. Thankfully, my phone was still there, just the way I had left it, unharmed.

I texted an update on the situation to Niall and switched my phone off. I put it in my purse and walked back to the dance floor.

The song had changed to 'Shape of You' by Ed Sheeran. Though overplayed, it still remains as one of my most favourite songs. I let out a small squeal and Russel laughed.

Mmmm

I'm in love with the shape of you

Push and pull like a magnet do

Although my heart is falling too

I'm in love with your body

Last night you were in my room

And now my bedsheets smell like you

Every day discovering something brand new

I'm in love with your body

I was singing loudly amongst the many other voices. Russel pulled me close and looked into my eyes. The next thing I knew,  he was grinding on me.

God, that just felt sooooo good. He was smirking all the while and was whispering the lyrics in my ears, pushing my hair back. But, he managed to be gentle at the same time.

"Shots?" He asked. I nodded. I hadn't had anything alcoholic to drink yet. He looked like he was through a shot or two. Then it clicked.Why else would he dance with me? He's just drunk.

I started walking away from him. He was busy talking with the bartender. Moments later, he realized that I wasn't near him. Then, he started walking towards me. I ran off to the backyard of the house.

"Leah, what's wrong?" He asked, with a tiny pout. I refused to answer. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. He repeated the question.

"I was just wondering why you wanted to dance with poor old me. I mean, I'm not pretty enough to be seen with you, the Adonis of Harvard.I am not beau....." Before I could finished speaking, he put his finger on my lips and started speaking.

"You are beautiful. The prettiest girl I had ever seen. You are an amazingly talented and smart girl.You have a lovely personality." By now, I was having tears in my eyes.

"I've wanted to tell this to so bad, Baron.  So bad. I've always wanted to tell you this, how Edward was a douce and how I was in love with you." He said. His face turned slightly pink and I was in awe.Did he really mean what he said?. I thought to myself.

"Yes, I really meant what I said. I'm so in love with you. And I finally had the balls to tell this to you." He continued, which earn a chuckle from me. "And it's perfectly alright if you don't feel the same way." He added. He looked so vulnerable.

Not able to stand his sadness, I pulled his shoulders towards me and pressed my lips on his. He kissed back and boy, was he a good kisser.

It was perfect. My small lips moved perfectly with his similar ones. Then, I heard my phone ring. I groaned and he chuckled.

"Whatcha want Col?"I asked. " Chill bae, we are leaving and couldn't find you." " Okay, I'll be there in the front entrance. " " Bye bish."She finished the call.

"Guess I'll see you later?" He asked. I smiled and gave him a peck on the lips. I waved goodbye and made my way to the front entrance.

During the car ride home, the girls asked me what I had been upto. I told them everything and the girls were bombarding me with questions.

This sure was the best Halloween party I had gone to.

● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ●

Didn't expect that, did you?

Sorry for the late update

Bye.