Two

Leah's POV

Continued from the last chapter

reveal.....

My friends. Joy is an expert in making unexpected entries, so much that you almost expect her to be there at times. Edward lost his grip on my cheek and smiled slyly at her. Joy shot him a glare and pulled me away from him. He drove away. Finally!

"What the hell are you doing with scumbag when you are a few  hours away from a NH concert?" Before I could reply, she said " Never mind,  I just got the official karaoke version of the album Red and you are joining. This immediately put a smile on my face and we both pranced towards the car.

"Leah!" Colette and Cosette yelled at the same time. Those girls do it, almost every time.  Then they had an argument with each other about why one copies another. Me and Joy chuckled and put the DVD in the player and started singing along, resulting the girls to stop their stupid argument and join us.

Loving him was red

Re re re red re re re red

Loving him was red

It is amazing, the magic of music. Can put an end to all wars.

And then we started singing one of my favourite songs

Ever.

All I know

Is since this morning that I woke

Is I know something now

Know something now

I didn't before

And all I've seen

Since eighteen hours ago

Is green eyes,freckles and your smile

In the back of my mind making me feel like

I just wanna know you better

Know you better

Know you better now

I just wanna know you better

Know you better

Know you better now

I just wanna know you better

Know you better

Know you better now

I just wanna know you, know you, know you

Cause all I know is we said hello

Your eyes look like coming home

All I know is a simple name

Everything has Changed

All I know is you held the door

You'll be mine and I'll be yours

All I know is since yesterday

Everything has Changed

And the song goes on........

We reached the airport on time. The flight was just about to take off.

I got in my seat. I was quite happy with the seating but then I saw that Cosette would be separated from us. I, along with Joy and Col fake cried at this 'tragedy'. She too looked upset. Until she found out that she was sitting with this super hot guy .

I thought I knew a lot about my friends but one thing I did not know about Cos was that she flirted. A lot. Shamelessly.

She was getting redder as she spoke and the guy seemed to keep cool. But I guess that he liked her too because all that flirting, if it was done by me, would result in that guy running away or me getting a tight slap from his girlfriend if he had one.

I pity myself.

Us girls found great pleasure in watching those to flirt (with each other) and were waiting for that one moment. And that happened.
They exchanged numbers! I let out a tiny squeal of victory and so did the other girls. Hearing us, the couple blushed.

Before we knew it, we were at Dublin airport.

I know it's crazy when you arrive 4 hours early to a concert but we went in anyway. Cosette gushed out all the deets about the boy. His name was Grant Thornton and he was British. He came to Ireland as part of the charity he was working for. She went crimson when she saw him looking at her, telling us all about him. He waved goodbye and we went our separate ways.

But I am pretty sure that our separation won't last, knowing Cos.
She is that kind of person who spams you like crazy when you don't reply to her digitally.

Careful, Grant.

●○●○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○

Chapptter 2!!!

Not edited

Love y'all

Bye