Eight

Leah's POV

Oh my god. I can't believe that I am sitting in front of Harold Edward Styles.  I was completely freaking out. If it was a concert, I would've gotten a fangirl attack. But this ain't and that was the thing which was freaking me out.

He wore a short sleeved red button up shirt with black pants. His hair was messy but that was all it needed because it looked perfect. "Hello ladies" He said and that got us all freaking out. I was clutching Joy's bundled up shirt beneath a table. The twins were, frozen?

Since none of us were ready to respond, I squeaked out a tiny "Hi". I heard a beep from my watch. The time was 10 am. My flight was at 1 pm. I heaved a tiny sigh of relief. "What 'appened" The guys asked, each of their voices thick with their own respective accents.

"I just thought that we were late and, yeah. That's about it." I squeaked out."And this is why I told you not to come. Man, this is like...""emotional turmoil " I finished for Niall. "Yep, emotional turmoil and the girls....." Let's say he was rambling for quite a while, causing us all, except him to laugh.

Then, when Niall went to take a sip of water, Harry pulled the glass away and drank it. "Idiot" He whisper - yelled at Harry. Col offered him her glass of water. Harry did the same for that one and the next three glasses. Though Niall looked pissed,  I could tell that he was hiding a smile.

"Ooh, baguette. "He said before he ran of towards the bread section. The girl in charge of it was probably his fan. She looked completely,..soiled and Harry was asking her for a baguette. When it was clear that she was not going to do anything except stand and stare, he grabbed one and pranced towards the table. We all were cracking up.

"Want a piece? " He asked me to which I replied with a yes. He cut out a thick bit and cream cheesed it up. Then he gave it to me. This happened four more times and Harry looked so proud of himself.

Beep. It was my watch again. The time was 11. Guess that time really flies away fast when you are having fun.

"We better get going. It's eleven now." I told the guys and girls. The girls looked sad and the guys looked upset as well."Numbers time!" Harry yelled, trying to lift the mood. We all chuckled and exchanged numbers.

When Niall finished entering his number on my phone and passed it to Harry,  he edited something and then entered his number. Then he started running around with my phone, while tapping away at my contacts list and gallery. Not wanting to embarrassed,  I started chasing him.

Truth was, he was quite fast. I was running with ballerinas on slippery marble and he had worn air Jordans. Then, I picked up my pace and started running behind him.

At one point , I was right behind him. I could hear the girls, the lobby people , Mia and Niall cheering for me. I smiled and whooshed past him. Then I grabbed my phone from him did a sharp 180. And I bumped heads with Harry. Literally. I fell flat on my bump and fell on his stomach.

The whole lobby erupted into uncontrollable laughter, including Harry, the girls, Mia, Niall and myself.

Me and Harry were literally rolling on the floor in laughter. My phone. I loosened my hand and saw that my iPhone 8 was intact. Phew!

After telling our goodbyes. I ordered an uber. Till the car came, I was engaged with banter from both the guys and girls.

As we were discussing about an important topic,whether cheese should be placed on or below the patty in a burger, the car arrived. Harry pulled me into a hug. This happened until every possible combination was made, except me and Niall. He just smiled at me and that was enough to make me melt.

Then I took a groupfie with everyone. The guys made faces like they were never going to meet us again. Maybe, I might meet them, but they have to remember me for that. I was just a simple fan. These guys might have done this many times.

And Niall seemed like he wasn't a huge fan of mine. He even refused a hug. Great way to make me feel loved. Note sarcasm.

The cab had reached the airport.I was not ready to say goodbye to the beautiful city, but I had  to.

Goodbye Dublin, just for a while.

Harry's POV

The actual reason Niall called me was because he needed help. You know, talking to Leah.

Well, Niall really screwed up with the hug scenario, didn't he?

□ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □

Double update for Halloween

What were you dressed as?

I was the 'Divide' album. Complete with blue paint and all.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the chappies. Bye!

Not edited.