Eleven

Niall's POV

"Just like that, Naael" yelled Juaréz,  the photo guy. I had a photo shoot for  and I didn't want to screw it up. Juaréz was a sweet guy, but he kept on calling me as Naael,  which was freaking annoying.

"Juaréz,  my name is Niall!" I yelled.  He chuckled. "Whatever , big guy. Now, calm your tits. We don't want you looking like a suited drunk dude in a magazine." I chuckled. That dude is a firecracker.

After the photo shoot,  I took out my phone to text Leah. She is very understanding and has a logical approach to problems, and I just love speaking with her.

Before I could open contact, my phone beeped. " You have one Voicemail " It said. I opened it.

" Heeeeeyyyyy Niaaaaallllll. How ya doing man. I called you, oh shit, fuck off Gerald.  Sorryyy about him, he is an arseeee. I called you annnd , booop! You were busy. Call me back when yare free.  *sniffle* I have doooode trouble."

She is super adorable. And probably drunk. Oh yes! She is drunk. In the morning? Oh, timezones. It must be the early post sunset hours and it's ten am here. I'll just wait till she sobers up. It seemed like she wanted to talk with me about guys.

Leah's POV

Ugh! I had sent a Voicemail to him and he hadn't called me yet. Why do people always think that drunk me is unst.............

Dominique's POV

Leah stumbles through the masses of sweaty skin bags and reaches a refrigerator.  She opens it to find the last can of beer. She chugs it all in and returns to the dance floor.

She meets her friend , Collete and drunkenly slurs something inaudible. Collete, completely sober, has an annoyed expression on her face. They leave the pub.

The familiar tone of Marimba comes from Leah's phone. It was Russell. Now, my narration won't do enough justice to the 'conversation'. Moving over to a slightly sobered up Leah.

Leah's POV

"What the fuck do you want, ASSHOLE? " I scream into the phone.

" Leah, I" Before he could finish,  I had started talking.

"Look, you've been a fucking ASSHOLE to me.and taking it a further step, you are hanging out with that Ginerva bitch. Who do you think you are? Fucking Harry Potter?"

" I had an amazing day yesterday, I was in amazing mood and I wanted to tell you that I fucking loved you. "

"Leah, I...."

"Can't you fucking wait for me to finish?"

"Coming home, I saw you and that bitch on bed, naked. She was freaking blowing you and you were fucking moaning and screaming. Oh! I guess you fucking remember that night pretty well. "

"3 months of my time thrown in the trash. Oh, you just wanted to get in my pants. And guess what? I was willing for it to happen on our 3 months anniversary.  You screw up my feelings and Ginerva."

"But..." He interupted.

"Just fucking shut up and listen to what I say"

"Leah.."

"Apparently our majesty is impatient." I growled. That shut him up.

"One last thing, We are done, we are fucking done . Now, is there anything you want to tell me?"

"Leah, it was a mistake...." He stuttered.

"So were you."

"Goodbye Russel."

I was about to touch the red end of the phone before he softly said.

"Leah, I love you"

"What the fuck do you know about love." I threw my phone and it smashed into a million pieces on the sidewalk. I sat to inspect the   mess.

" Let's go home Leah." Collete said. I got up from the ground, smoothened  my black dress and walked home with Collete.

□ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □

Short chapter , I know but hey! Double update.

I'm very sorry about the late update. I don't have much free time. But, I will keep on writing and posting as frequent as possible.

Love you all.

P.S  15 votes and 8 comments for the next chapter.

Bye.