Ten

Leah's POV

It's been a month since I started dating Russel. We both moved in together at his place. My parents were supportive of my decision but were afraid they might miss me. I've been visiting them once every three days eversince. 

Collete and Cosette had found boyfriend's. Grant and his brother William were the chosen ones. It was very awkward because the two sets looked completely identical. Even the brothers.

Alison came out last Monday.  We were all proud of her. Joy is seeing this guy named Derek.

Everything was amazing.

It still is.

Joy's POV

Russel and Leah are the cutest couple, EVER. They are adorable. I always knew that Leah was going to move on from Edward and find another boyfriend who was not a scum bag like him.

Winters are beautiful. Snow, frost and the mist. I was walking from the cafeteria to psychiatry when I saw him, Derek.

He was a dark haired boy with glasses and an amazing build.  I had set my eyes on him then.

Today, I saw him. He was standing with his back faced towards me and was doing something weird which made him look like he had three hands. He was shaking his head. I retraced a few steps and found out he was kissing someone, that someone being Sinnamon.

I ran outside campus, with tears in my eyes and my coffee in hand. I bumped into someone ."Whoops, my bad" We both said at the same time. It was a guy who looked vaguely familiar. He held out his hand for me to grab on whilst chuckling.

"Joy." I introduced myself after I got on my feet. "Calum" He said. oh my freaking god. It's Calum Hood. I thought to myself. "Yes, it me." Oops, he heard it. "Hahaha , yes I did." Stop thinking out loud, Joy.  " Maybe you really should." I turned scarlet. He laughed.

"Oh my god, that was a lovely top. Now I've ruined it with, what! Pumpkin latte. OMG I was just about to get one. Care to join me?" He asked, pointing at my 'lovely' top.

I told him that I would and he muttered  "Score!!" To himself. "By the way, are you wearing Gucci? "  He asked, pointing at my top. "Yes, I am." I told him, fluffing out my shirt. As I did, it felt really sticky and I cringed. "Now you are making me feel even more guilty." He said. I giggled.

We walked to Starbucks,  there place where every rich white girl happens to be. Coffee is not the rage in England, but Starbucks is.

As we entered the double door, an idea struck me like lightning. "Change of plans, you up?" I asked him. Before he replied, I had grabbed his hand and bolted off Starbucks. Thank goodness, there were no paps so tomorrow's news won't be 'Deranged girl kidnaps Australian popstar'.

"Are you kidnapping me? I trusted you!" He playfully whined between pants. "Maybe, Maybe not." " Today's been wild" He managed to say, between breaths. "Guess it's going to get wilder then." I said with a wink.

Damn, Am I flirting with Calum Hood.

"Atleast I didn't say that out loud." I thought to myself. "Say what?" He asked between breaths and laughter. I chuckled and continued to run, with him trailing behind.

● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ●

Oooooooooooooooooh! 

Where is Joy taking Calum?

Find out in the next chapter of 'Happy Thoughts '

This is a Niall Horan fanfiction.  He's gonna come back in soon.

Thanks for all the reads and votes.

Sorry for the super late update.

Love you all, Dom.