Seven

Niall's POV

I had pre booked a table for 6. Why six? Oh, cause a friend of mine  is coming. (Serious lwymmd vibes😉)  I was actually losing patience and was sneaking anxious glances at the buffet . Then the girls arrived. Everyone looked absolutely breathtaking.

Joy wore an acdc shirt with black ripped jeans. One of the twins wore a light pink dress and the other one wore a floral parka with blue shorts. Then the most beautiful girl of them all, Leah wore a blue sundress. It looked like it was gonna reveal stuff any moment. My pervy side caused me to chuckle, leaving the girls clueless.

I pulled out the chairs for each girl, which left them blushing like crazy. When I pulled out Leah's , she whispered a quick thank you. She looked so cute that I just wanted to squish her. I chuckled and said that I would be happy to do so, anytime.

"So, what are you girls doing today?" I asked. "We'll be checking out soon. We have to go home since we live in Cork and just came to watch the concert." Answered , wait who?

"Before I argue with you all about leaving soon, how do I differentiate between the twins?" I asked. The girls cracked up and started laughing. "For today, the parka one is Cosette and the dolled up one is Collete.  It is hard to differentiate against them, even for me but I do it all on sheer guess work." Leah said admist laughter.

" And as for the the arguing part," I started." Well save that for later since I am hungry as hell. " At the rate at which the girls were laughing, I was wondering how they hadn't fallen on their chairs yet. Then they 'sobered' up and grabbed their plates. I quickly ran towards the live station.

Leah's POV

I grabbed my plate and went towards the live station. Niall was already there. I asked the chef for 4 pancakes. "Make that 8" He yelled at the other chef. As we both were waiting, I decided to make small talk.

"So, what about the arguing part?" I asked teasingly. "Well, Dublin is an amazing city and leaving too soon without sightseeing is a sin." He said with the face of an angry child. "Sorry?" I made my best puppy face, not trying to look like I am trying too much." It's alright , I was just kidding. " He said.

The chef guy came out with our pancakes. As I got my pancakes, I started searching for the other girls. Then I found the all in the baked goodies section. I went towards them, causing me and Niall to part ways since  he was walking towards the meat section.

"Flirty much, huh?" Asked Cosette. I dropped the cinnamon roll I was holding on my plate, pretending to be shocked. Actually, I was quite pleased with myself. I was not going to be a lovesick puppy forever and I am going to move on. I don't mean that I am aiming for him, he is way out of my league but, yep, you gotta move on.

We all sat at our table. Then I realized that I was the only person who had not gotten meat on the plate. I excused myself and ran towards the meat section. I grabbed sausages and ham. Then we asked Niall who the sixth person was.

"Ooh, there he is!" He said."Hey mate!" I was shocked. This can't be happening. Oh no. My respiration skimmed past normal levels and I started hyperventilating. It was him.

Harold Edward Styles.

■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■

Dun dun dun!

Not edited.