Nine

I know I am super late but I present you with......

*drumroll *

The Halloween chapter

Enjoy.

Leah's POV

I was back in Cork. I couldn't get the past 2 days out of my head but I still had to. What made me think that I had a chance with a global pop sensation. Ridiculous Leah.

I had reached home last night. My parents were highly inquisitive about the core. I told them about the concert and our stay at the hotel. Nothing more, I didn't want them to worry.

Today was Halloween and I couldn't be any more excited. Putting all that had happened aside, I woke up from my bed and stretched. Then I took a shower.

You might think that 22 was too old to go trick or treating. Well, it isn't. Atleast for my squad. Okay, I don't have my own squad. I am just a member of one. Me, Joy and the twins are part of Diane's squad. We have been friends since grade school. The twins joined the squad during university.

We used to have another member, Denise. She was Diane's younger sister. That is a story for another day.

Night had fallen. If you were wondering what I was doing from morning, well, I was simply watching mtv.

(Author's Note- I am totally going to buy Reputation, to check the death toll of the people whom Taylor had roasted.)

I took out my and laid it on the bed. The squad had decided to go as......

The pretty little liars.

(AN- Who was was bawling on the floor when the series finished. And oh my god, Mellisa. Didn't expect that)

I was Aria Montgomery. Col and Cos were Spencer and Melissa. Joy was Emily. Diane was Hanna. ( I actually picture her as Ashley Benson) We had called one more friend to play the role of Alison. Her name was actually Alison. Funny and completely coincidencial.

We wore thigh length black dresses, with different cuts representing each girl. Mine was a mild v necked, backless dress. Joy's dress was super modest at the back but was a complete party at the front. There was a cut on top of her bust, but it wasn't very provocative.

Col and Cos wore similar black dresses but, Cos's outfit had a bit of blood (obviously fake) since she was Mellisa. Diane's dress was very modest, except for the fact that her neck was deep and her dress was a bit shorter than everyone else's. Ali's was a normal black dress.

We scratched the trick or treating session went to this year's Halloween party. This time, Russel had thrown it. He was the uni hottie and all the girls wanted to be in his pants. Pathetic was the perfect word to describe the girls. We called them, the hoes.

The leader of the hoes was Sinnamon. Yes, you read that correctly. Sinnamon, not Cinnamon. Who would name their child after a spice, that too misspelt? Weird people, her parents.

Russell's house was literally glowing with radium paint and spooky lanterns which were not so spooky. How is a winged severed hand spooky?

The first person we saw was Sinnamon. She was dry humping a senior in high school. Calls them as baby boys. Feels superior with them, she says.

She was wearing a barely there raven costume. Reminded me of one of the raven lanterns I saw out side. Her costume consisted of a black corset with black under wear and big black feathery wings. She looked like a vs model, just a funnier and less sexy version.

Russel was sitting in a corner with his friends. He never had a big group of friends, just to weirdos and a hottie. One of the weirdos happened to be Diane's boyfriend. His name was Darren and they were the cutest couple I had ever seen.

I noticed the costume of the guys. They too, we're dressed like a squad, the t birds. You know, the guys from the movie 'Grease'. They all wore black pants of their choice. Russell wore black ripped skinny jeans and the black leather t bird jacket. He looked quite fit, to be honest.

Russel had brown hair and silver eyes. His eyes were creepy sometimes but during other, they looked extremely gorgeous. His hair was styled up and gelled. He looked bloody handsome. I heard a beep from my phone. It was a text from Niall.

Norbert: How are you?

I had saved his name as Norbert because I didn't want anyone to guess.I had just been to a concert and people might think something. Or maybe steal the number. It happened once, I'll tell you about it later.

Me: Great, thanks. Happy Halloween.

Norbert: Thanks. You too. What are you doing?

Me: At a party

Norbert: Without me? 😯😣

Me: yep. I am guessing you'd be at an a list celebrities Halloween party.

Norbert: Guess who isn't.

Me: Lazy day in?

Norbert : Nope, just watching the world pass by. A tiny picnic on the rooftop, just for me and some crispy chorizo.

Me: How romantic? 😉

Norbert : Yes, I am planning to marry her one day.

I started cracking up at this. Then, I realized I was standing and texting in front of Russel and company. I excuse myself to a comfy looking green couch.

Texting session, let's see how this goes.

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■

Please don't kill me.

I am very sorry about not updating for quite a while.

I will post part two soon.

Love y'all

Dom