Three

Leah's POV

Just because you are irish doesn't mean you are more lucky than others. Especially if you are me. When we were waiting outside for our uber, it started raining.

Bless the Lord for waterproof cosmetics.

I checked my phone to see where the uber is but he was 12 minutes away. We decided to walk through it and go to a hotel or something, shower and eat something.

We reached a hotel named 'Millennial Grand'. The receptionist chuckled at us and told us that we can use the hotel washrooms before we check in and pay the advance.

The washroom looked like it was a scene from a fantasy movie. It even had dimmer lights!

After drying up (like a bunch of munks), I went to the reception. None of the girls volunteered to split the bill. And since both my parents are doctors, I am amounted to a shit load of money. But that doesn't mean that they can't pay.😡😡😡

I swiped my card and entered my pin. It seemed that a room for 4 costs 16 thousand per night. Excluding dinner and the complimentary breakfast. I sighed and the receptionist chuckled again. A staff member took us to our rooms.

After we went to our room, we found out that we only had an hour for the concert. We also found out that we didn't have spare clothes except our pyjamas. I grabbed the hairdryer and took off my clothes to dry em (except my underwear of course). Col and Cos put in on the room heated and Joy was ironing hers.

We got crisp dry clothes at the end. We redid our makeup as fast as possible and made a run for the stairs. As we passed through the reception, the receptionist stopped and asked if th er e was a fire. We all laughed at her and told her that we were just late for a concert. Everyone in the lobby and the grand staircase laughed.

We made it just in time as the doors were about to close. We quickly made our way to the first row at the edge of the stage. A ticket collector had already taken our tickets. And then, the most amazing irish accent yelled "Good Evening Dublin!" What could we do other than......

SCREAM !!!

● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ●

Bye bye

Filler

But double update so don't be mad

15 votes and 25 reads

Not edited