Twelve

Niall's POV

It's ten pm now and I think it's time to call Leah. I call her but there is no answer. Instead, I hear a recorded message.

Hello, you've reached Leah. But, I'm a bit busy , I guess. Leave a brief message and I'll call you later as soon as possible. Bye, for now.

Click.

Hey Leah, I got your Voicemail and I wanted to talk so, yeah. Call me.

Click.

Okay, that was awkward. I mentally groan and make my way to the kitchen. I whip up an omelette with extra onions and cheese. I take it to the couch and switch on the TV. I scroll through all the programmes and find the finals of Masterchef Australia.

(I love Masterchef Australia. Woo hoo Diana!)

Just then, I hear my phone ringing. I pick it up and it's Collete. I hear the voice of Leah.

"Hey." She says. "Hello Leah. What's up?" Uncool Horan. She lightly chuckles. " Umm, did I leave a Voicemail? " She asks timidly. "Yes, a very drunk one. What's with that guy trouble?" I ask.

"Sorry about that, it was embarrassing. " She says. "There's nothing to be embarrassed of, love." I say, with a smirk on my face.

"It's Russel. " She says. "What did he do?" "We broke up, he cheated on me." She said and sniffled. "Aww, don't cry. Let's meet up tomorrow. I'm coming to Cork. Is the Hilton a fine place to meet up ?" I ask, in my best butler-ish voice. This earn a chuckle from her.

"At what time?" She asked. How about lunch, 12:30?" "Sounds good." She says.

"By the way, why are you calling from Collete's phone?" I ask. "I'll tell you tomorrow. Bye Norby." She says. "Bye Leah. And think of a better cover up name by tomorrow. We are not living the the Victorian era." I said. She chuckled , again.

"Bye Leah. "

" Bye Horan

● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ●

Life has been very difficult. Couldn't update. Sorry people, for the long wait and the short update.

Bye.