One

Leah's POV

They say that you are in 'love' with someone when a crush lasts for longer than 4 months. Well, I've been in love with him for the past 7 years and watched him grow over that period of time but, he doesn't even know that I exist.

My name is Leah. Leah Amity Baron. Leah Amity Anna Reign Mae Baron to be precise. Let's just say that I am not a huge fan of my name. You all probably know me as the prodigy vlogger from Harvard.If you don't,  well it is awkward. Just for me.

I grew up in Cork, Ireland with my parents and siblings. My parents are super sweet . Their profession inspired my university course, medicine. Right now, I am an official doctor, probably the youngest one since I am 20.

I don't like being labeled as a prodigy. It just means that you learn stuff, fast .A genius is the person who discovers new stuff, not us. I am not a genius but just a girl who is very good at swallowing textbooks.

Enough of my ramblings.

Well, no.

I grew up with my elder sister, Kida (no, my parents were not high when they named her. If you are a nineties kid, you will realize that she is name after an under rated Disney Princess when I am princess Leah .Whoopeee) and my younger brother, Connor.

Ki is 26 and is happily married with my childhood best friend (awkward!!) whose name is Colin. They also have a cute little girl together, Louise. Damn, she looks adorable with her thick blonde hair in pigtails.

Anyways, that is enough about me. I wanna know about you!
Comment on the next sentence a brief about yourself.

This is all about me.

Okay, back to the present. Since I am just 20, I live with my parents. And guess what they did for patty's day? They got me tickets to the Flicker sessions. Yes, Niall James Horan's solo tour. Suck it up people. Perks of living with your parents.

The show is in Dublin and I am so excited. Since my parents got me four tickets, I am going with 3 of my friends. They are Joy, Collete and Cosette.  You would've guessed it by now that Collete and Cosette are twins. I met them in Campus.

Joy is a different story. She is 7 years older than me but I am always the person who defends her. We were neighbours back in Cork and now, we are classmates. We are more like sisters, though.

I let my mum do a braided crown on my hair and put on my clothes. I chose a NH shirt with black skinny jeans. I also wore a plaid button up shirt on top because I love plaid and it could get cold there. Irish weather is bipolar.

I swooped some mascara on my eyelashes and applied some tinted balm on my lips . Ding! Hey bish it is Joy and since I am too lazy to call you, I texted. Muah. Joy had texted me. What a lovely text notification.  I heard my mum chuckle and I pouted. She continued braiding my hair.

You ready, imma pick ya up. I already have the girls with me. Move your ass faster, honeybutt. Niall ain't gonna wait for your pretty ass.

Yep, that tells you how close we are. If it was anyone else, I would've pounded their nose and gouged out their eyeballs. Okay, I won't gouge out anyone's eyeballs, that is just plain gross.

Coming

I texted to my impatient friend. I waved goodbye to my parents and walked towards the door to find a black range rover. My oh my, Joy is early. I better move it before she pushes me off a cliffI thought to myself as I yanked the door of the car. Joy didn't reply. I yelled some unpleasant words and banged the window of the car to reveal........

●○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ●

Cliffhanger, haha .

●○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ●

Just joking. I'll continue.

...............only to reveal.................

Him, my lovely ex boyfriend.

I never knew that he bought a similar car.

Uh, why should I care. He is my ex and one of the most disgusting people on planet Earth. He offered me a sinister smile. Only I knew that it was sinister. Others thought that it was a smile of weakness. " Hey, babe.Missed me?" He grabbed my chin and went in for a kiss.

Memories of the past flashed before my eyes.

Our first meeting
The various dates
His chinchilla

And most importantly, his funeral.

As I squirmed and whined, I saw another similar car coming towards me. The door opened to reveal........

○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○

An actual bloody cliffhanger.

Comment, follow and vote

Not edited

Dom.