Quiet

Jessica Grey's POV

Everything's been quiet.

Though the present war hasn't been showing signs of any newly contract of peace.

Bete Noire could be anywhere by now, though, we're not really sure to the question 'where' and 'when' she'll attack again.

Sans is still recovering and Frisk is diverging the recent plan-

-but... why is it so quiet...? It's scares me, something that could change me might just pop out of nowhere.. and lead me to my own doom.

W.D. Gaster, an underground monster- a scientist that obviously agrees to the peace of monsters and humans, has been avoiding me since... since he knew.

I threw a damn pen out of my desk, after getting my thoughts all over me, this snapped me out and made my ragged breathing turn calm.

I cursed under my breath to find myself overwhelmed by a pile of stress-bombs.

Then, I heard the creak of the door opening, ever so slow but... still.

There I see Papyrus, holding a plate of spaghetti- he gave a warm smile as his eyes were still filled with worry, making contact with mine that was already drained out of hope.

"Human, you should atleast eat." he said as if war wasn't happening.

Damn, he is way too.... ingenuine.

My eyes started to trace down to my own feet, as I gaze down to my heels that has been losing balance for the past few minutes of dazing off.

My black hair's gravity defined itself by sliding out of elbows- as it reached my cheeks.

"Human?" I heard Papyrus from behind.

This made me turn to him and smiled.

"Thank you, Papyrus, but I don't need to eat, atleast not for now." I said, with as much of felicity I could mask.

"Are you sure?" he said, as he grew more worried.

"Yes, now please, I have something to take care of." I said as calm as I could mask.

I don't need a break, this is my fault- and I'm going to have to fix it. Atleast, for them... for Gaster...

Wait... what?

W.D. Gaster's POV.

"She said what?" I asked Papyrus.

Papyrus told me that it's been a week since Jessica hadn't been eating- It's also been a week after I tried attacking her for my own sake.

I started avoiding her, not knowing how to apologize nor talk- my mouth could barely move when she atleast tried talking- my eyes are damn too masked.

Monsters doesn't need food, but I do know that humans do- and if she doesn't want to eat... then she'll starve herself.

Oh great, you're worrying about her!

She's really making this hard for me- I really want to dig a hole and sufficate myself in there after almost harming her.

But now this situation- I'll have to do, what I'll have to do.