Another Day

Third Person's POV

Gaster's eyes opened, only to see himself, sitting on a chair beside Sans's bed, still at the upperground.

Gaster lifted himself up to stand and check his son's forehead- only to be surprised by Undyne who grew stronger each day.

The smell of spagghetti gave him the fact that Papyrus was cooking in the kitchen. Undyne who walked up to Gaster nodded to signal that it was her turn to look out for Sans.

Gaster nodded back- with a blunt and serious face, walking out of the room.

Passing by Jessica's room, he stopped as his hands warmed inside his lab gown's pockets, pausing and zoning out to what happened yesterday.

After minutes, he slammed his palm to his face as he was caught blushing- blushing to the fact that he may have fallen for Ms. Grey.

How can you fall for her? It's her fault! Damn it.

His eyes scanned the side, to where Frisk was looking at the painting of Asriel- tears on her eyes as she gritted her teeth.

Gaster's eyes raised, then he walked up to Frisk who wiped their tears after hearing him.

"Frisk, I know we'll get Asriel back." Gaster comforted them.

"I know, and I hope- and we will!" they said, more tears flooded down as her eyes opened a red- the color screamed determination on Gaster who smiled weakly.

Frisk slammed the cabinet's upper surface, still crying weakly. "-but, I- I was so mean to him!" she got the words out with stutters.

"Frisk, please- get some rest for now." Gaster  said as he was poorly affected by the fallen child's sadness.

Frisk nodded and walked to their room- shutting the door gently, making Gaster walk to the kitchen to see his other son, Papyrus.

"Spagghetti for breakfast?" he masked his sadness.

"Dad!" Papyrus said cheerfully as he held a pot full of boiled pasta.

He placed the pot down and ran to Gaster, hugging him and letting go.

"I THE GREAT PAPYRUS, COOKED THIS SPECIIAALL PASTA FORRR YOU!" He said with glory for himself.

Gaster nodded and chuckled as a response as Papyrus ran to the pot to sets the table, Gaster who sat down at a chair and gladly ate his spagghetti with a smile on his face- still blurring what happened to him and Jessica.

Jessica's POV

I covered myself in a blanket, thinking how on earth did that even happened- my eyes looked up to the ceiling as my stomach rumbled in hunger.

Not even paying attention to it, I then looked back down and gave a long sigh, the screens of my supercomputer opened up to see some cautions that made me stand up and rush to it.

With a worried face, I found out that I lost a lot of my men- I ran my palm at my forehead as stress took over, my eyes lowered making my eyebags appear in vision.

I then heard Betty from behind me, as I tilted my head to see a pink glob, I fell down startled as it went closer.

"S-Stay away!" I screamed, unarmed.