Christmas Short (II) A Melancholy Wish

Jessica's POV

Frisk told me, that I should..."host" a party for both humans and monsters.

I mean it's a good idea, only for the fact that humans and monsters are yet not to be in peace, and a serial killer that no one knows when it'll attack-

It's an absurd thought!

I opened the only window of my room, letting fresh air inside and I inhaled it as I closed my eyes with pleasure.

Opening my eyes to a view of the beautiful night sky with spots that resembles alluring stars and tracing my hand to the upper surface of the painted bottom wood plank.

My wish... -I remember my wish if I stare at the stars...

I wish... that my daughter would come back, I wish that my daughter could only be alive...

...I wish that I-... I could be a better mom for her...

My hands traced out of the plank and I brought both my palms together, my eyes harshly shuts more ady back leaned forward in an unpleasant manner.

My eyes teared of sorrow, as I heard he same melody over and over again- the melody that I heard at the ballet sudio, when I learned that my daughter was missing.

I brought my posture back as I raised my head with tears falling from it. My palms together slammed to the same plank and my mouth forcefully closed and shut.

...

I opened my eyes, as warmth press against my back.

"It's okay, Jessica." a famliar voice said. Knowing that it was Gaster, my right palm traveled to my mouth- blocking the tone that I wanted to whine for such a long time.

"Everything will be okay..." he continued, my eyelids lowered from enlarging, and I nodded.

Soon, a sorrowful whine came out my mouth, and it made Gaster hug tighter- I felt as if I was not alone, like he was the light of my life... is he?

"Jessica.... shush-... calm down, Jessica" He kept repeating as I whine difficulty.

I was infact melancholy, and still I am right now, but you here with me is better than being alone...

...

...hosting a party... I shall.