A New Year's Conflict (VI special)

Gaster's POV

"What?!" Undyne exclaimed as I nodded my head.

"Haven't been talking to her after I kissed her-...not on the lips though." my eyes traced down to my hands that pressed against each other.

"Hoping it was on the lips?" Undyne teased with felicity.

I scoffed vividly "I wish."

A moment of silence entered the room, and a frown creeped on Undyne's face.

"Hey Gaster... we're gonna get Alphys back, right?" Undyne muttered slowly,

My eyes traced back to hers, my mouth shut and my hands pressing more and harsher.

"Yeah. We will."

Jessica's POV

"Ms. Grey!" A loud call snapped me out. My eyes enlarged, scanning everywhere to see almost everyone staring at me.

I was dazing out...?

"S-Sorry. Something caught my mind." I tried to excuse myself and hid the blush underneath my palms.

"Ms. Grey, please focus. Are you sick? Do you need rest?" A woman said, warming my shoulder with her palm.

Sick? as in... Lovesick? No, I can't tell them that.

"N-No. Please continue." I shook my hands fidgetly with a nervous smile.

The man infront of me sighs "Everything is not making sense anymore... All the attacks... what is it for? We need an answer."

I froze, the crowd against me and their confusions already pressing mine.

"Hate. It's hate from someone." I answered yet I still didn't understand it. "Who told you?" "Dr. Gaster." The crowd's noise fainted.

I closed my eyes and grimaced at myself, rubbing both my palms to my arms.

Looking up, I found the crowd staring down at me, with wide smiles in their faces, and pink glimmers on their eyes.

"That's all we need to know..." Their voices had a fragment of Betty's voice, the voice that talked to me behind those shadows.

Oh no.

Frisk's POV

"Gaster. Please." I begged him.

"N-No! We can't reset now!" Gaster's eyes drowned in anger. "After all of that... we c-can't..."

My teeth gritted as I clenched my fists, only grimacing at him.

"It's the only way to get them back. We must sacrifice ourselves. Do it for them, Gaster."

"I- I can't... I need time." Gaster's eyes looked down, his head already aching.

I pity him...

My hands clenched "Look what love did to you. It made you stupid." My brows furrowed as I looked away from him.

...

"What...?" He looked back up at me, his face defines shock and confusion.

I faced away from him and walked away a few steps "You were different in another timeline. You don't love nor care about her, and that's better." I whispered.

Behind my back, I waited for his reply, crossing my arms impatiently.

Silence at the corridors, and no sign of movement on almost all of the doors, it felt too quiet- yet it was normal after we lost Asriel from our grasps.

"Using timeline in me?" He muttered, as I trace my eyes back at him.

My brows lowered and my teeth gritted more "You don't remember, don't you?! We lost Jessica, and that broke everyone! And at this timeline... It'll shatter you." My tone raised at him, making his eyes waver.

"I remember." He whispered at me, making my eyes enlarge"

He patted my shoulder and walked away behind me "-and I'm here to change that."

"..."

A/N

You're probably wondering why I update like Camila even if it's just writing and hers is like animating-

It's because I'm a lazy MOBA gamer :P

I'll update soon.