Christmas Short (V) "May I kiss you?"

*Cries because she just realized that she used VI instead of IV for Christmas Short 4*

Betty's POV

My brows furrowed as my ragged breathing calms. The pain I felt from all the whispers from the hate essence I absorbed— it was absurd to handle.

The hate has been corrupting me. Something must have been controlling all this hate. Who is it though?

"Kumu." I reached my hand for the Akuma infront of me.

"I can't abuse this power— not anymore. I need your help."

I felt my voice stutter in pain as I rustle my hair bangs, feeling my mouth curve into a smirk.

"We need answers, Kumu."

My eyes traced up to the ceiling, feeling all the fiery pierce right through it.

"Let's visit Ms. Grey, shall we?"

Jessica's POV

I was still laughing at this point. All the nonsense that happened, it made me giggle vigorously.

The door behind me opened, seeing Gaster who frowned in grief— making me smile widely.

"Ah. Gaster."

Gaster grimaced at himself, walking towards until he was beside me.

"Jessica. You were the one who pushed me. How are you taking this lightly?"

"I don't know what you're talking about~ and what do you mean 'lightly'?"

Gaster paused but soon he grinned "Not jealous? I mean— we should have been the one who kissed... "

He acted as if he was sly yet he stood there– clenching his fists in disappointment. On the contrary I made myself pout childishly.

"May I kiss you?"

I felt my cheeks burn after that statement, my hand fidgeting crazy behind my back.

It's not the time... yet I'm not hesitating on nodding.

Gaster beamed, tracing his palm to my cheek and down to my chin, leaning himself closer to my lips.

Slowly yet my lips felt cold— wanting his to press against mine. My heart beat racing and my legs shivering, he was as close as he is to me right now.

Gaster's POV

I was finally an inch close to her yet we shiver as a buzz appear from her pocket.

She paused, blinking and I did as well.

Embarrassing ourselves, she decided to talk first.

"I have to take this call. I think they spotted another attack. I need to take action."

My eyes grew numb as a frown plastered on my face.

No... stay, please...

Another moment of silence until I sigh nodding— giving her the signal to run indoor-

-yet, the urge of my senses made my hand grasped her arm. My look determined and my actions stiff, I pulled her swiftly close to me; pecking her forehead.

"Goodluck." I smiled at her.