A New Year's Conflict Part 2 (VI special)

BEAUTIFUL ART NOT BY ME, BUT BY AN AMAZING PERSON NAMED CAMI (the creator of GlitchTale.) <3

It rhymes :)

___

Gaster's POV

"Jessica." My tone soft as I walked behind her, whom avoided me the whole day.

No response was given to me, not even a single movement to assure that she notices.

"Jessica!" My tone grew louder, making her stop her steps. Jessica looked at me, her eyes in a darker grey and her look, stern and cold "What?"

"Are you sick?" The back of my palm traced up to her forehead, as I gave her a worried face.

My eyes looked down at hers "Jessica, I think you are-" I felt pain on my hand that was placed to her forehead- hearing a slap as my eyes widen in shock.

My eyes wavered as I saw her eyes droop, her brows down "J-Jessi-" "Look. Leave me alone."

I grew silent as my eyes widen; after a long pause of silence, I began to scoff and chuckle leisurely "The other day, we wanted to kiss and today? Today we ignore each other?"

"I made up my choice, Gaster. My people need me, and if that means sacrificing you, I gladly will."

Her words stung my heart, yet a small smile crooked in my face as my eyes wavered more "Jessica, stop joking arou-"

"I'M NOT JOKING." She raised her tone at me, making me slightly quiver.

"I don't love nor like you, Gaster." She said, before facing away from me, walking away to another direction as I felt my chest ache and my heart shatter.

Jessica's POV

I felt nothing after walking away from him, nothing but my heartbeat slow and almost imperceptible.

I kept walking until I reached Asriel's room, already entering for no one ever bothered to enter at this hour.

Closing the door and not even opening the lights- a heart that glowed the colors of the rainbow appeared from above my palms.

...

"Welcome back. Asriel."