"Are you falling for me...?"

Betty's POV

"Kumu." I called.

....no response, .... no point of somekind of movement...

...where am I?

I gazed around, I seemed to be stuck in a room, not enough space for me to go around.

No sign of kumu, nor anything I could use to break out. Just- an odd table.

The darkness of the room fills in, and an odd feeling shovered in my sense, a sense... of fear.

I hold the soul of fear, and it's my power to use it-

...I must escape.

Gaster's POV

The rain drops stained itself to the window, the window I stared for about minutes ago.

"It's raining." I heard Sans from behind, my eyes traced to him and gave a slight smile.

"It is." I replied, Sans who looked asthenic stared at the window as well.

The odd vibe came around us lately, and Papyrus seemed to be the only one who break as out of that-

-but maybe this time... I will.

I glanced to Sans and hesitated, I would know how hard it is for him to lose a friend from a traitor...

... but he wouldn't know how much pain and sorrow I gained for losing my son to the same traitor we both are facing.

Bete Noire- stand for something we strongly avoid, but she's not getting away, and never will.

The door creaked open, both Sans and I looked at the edge- only to see Ms. Grey.

"Oh, Jessica- are you ready for the first check-up?" I asked after realizing it was her.

"Uh.. y-yeah...?" Jessica replied, making herself look like she didn't trip.

"So we're calling first names now, J e s s i c a." he spelled out her name, she frowned at this but nodded.

Sans narrowed his eyes, his smile still the same and his hands inside his pocket.

"It's disgusting to see that you already forgave her." Sans growled, his eyes tracing back to me.

I stood quiet and didn't reply, making him leave the room.

Jessica who was still at her location, stood- still frowning at this situation.

Another awkward vibe around us... great!

I sighed and patted the chair beside me, signaling her to sit there.

Jessica nodded and crossed her hands uncomfortably, walking to the chair and sat on it, the creak faded.

"Alright, give me your hand." I told her, and she followed.

Jessica's POV

Gaster asked of me to let him know more about humans, though words can't convince him that much- so we decided to take daily check-ups.

This just happened yesterday, and we seemed fine, sensing nothing odd around us.

"Alright, give me your hand." Gaster told me, and I followed.

For a second he paused, right after holding my hand with his, I was rather confused yet my cheeks heated.

"Gaster-"

I was cut off, after I was pulled and slammed to the bed.

I gulped to see Gaster taking his lab coat off- then after slamming his hands beside my head- making it between them.

His eyes gazed through mine- blunt and motionless, at this focal point.

My face grew redder, and blushed darker as if it was possible.

Why am I not hesitating? Why do I want this to...continue?

His hands traced to the side slightly below my waist, and all I could do is shut my eyes as I faced away, but the next thungs that I felt was a drip of tear, just at my cheek.

Gaster's tears, his mouth twitching and his hand hesitating.

"Gaster-" I called his name, making his eyes enlarged as his teeth gritted.

"I-I'm sorry..." Gaster mumbled, making me smile and nod.

"You're scared aren't you...?" I teased, but continued; "You're scared of losing Sans... aren't you?"

Gaster once again paused and ran his hand to his eyes, looking away.

"No, I'm not." he pouted, wiping his tears away.

I chuckled, but noticed that he kept glancing.

"So is this how humans reproduce?" Gaster asked, making my smile fade.

"N-No..." I replied, hiding my blushing face.

Gaster smiled and lowered his eyelids.

"Your heart is racing... are you falling for me?" he questioned.

I think I just died.

"N-NO... DON'T GET THE WRONG IDEAS...!" I shouted a reply.

"Then why is your heart racing...?" he said as if he got me cornered.

I didn't reply but just looked away- struggling to pout.

"Well- I fell for you." Gaster continued, my eyes quickly turned back to him, his smile was slight but his eyes bursts out of emotion.

His hand once again traced to the side of my hips, as he leaned closer.

"Jessica, I like you." Gaster continued once again.

I definitely died.

I blinked, unable to reply nor react, Gaster stared at me, waiting for the reply.

"Guys- what are you doing?" Papyrus appeared at the door, confused at our position.

The next thing that happened was that bed creaked, and I observed that Gaster was already standing, leaving me still lying down.

He coughed and smiled; "nothing."