"You should."

W.D. Gaster's POV

This goddamn woman, who does she think she is?

Locking herself in a room that doesn't even contain her daily needs, rarely goes outside and never even bitten something edible.

Her eyes has grown dark and tired as her wounds never healed- goddamn worrying me about it.

She's so... stubborn, I hate it.

I took a step outside as I closed the door of the current room I was in, doing some old research and more.

I passed by the fallen child, Frisk- who's eyes are barely seen opened.

Knowing my prescence from them, It must have been hard for them to see Sans in so much pain.

Frisk must have visited Sans's room, along the long corridor.

I opened the door to see that Sans, who was still unconscious- lying on the bed, peacefully resting. I pulled a chair close to his bed and sat on it- scanning his breathing.

"He's fine, Dr. Gaster" Ms. Grey said from behind.

Tch, like- how'd she know?

"I know that... Ms. Grey." I replied coldly- making her expression pathetic.

"What are YOU doing here?" I added- less cold but more fierce.

Jessica's eyes narrowed but soon her eyebrows raised- releasing an exhalation.

"I am here to check on your son, Frisk told me that-" Jessica was cut off mid-sentence.

"Yeah- Yeah, I get it." I said, disturbing her paragraph.

"...."

Silence appeared through the room as I heard no reply, seeing that Jessica lowered her chin.

"Papyrus told me that you haven't been eating for a day-" I mumbled- making her raise her chin again.

"You should." I suggested making her look away in disagreement.

This made me lose my temper- my hands fidgeted from this and my eyes turned red- tracing a decent glow.

Jessica couldn't notice for she dodged my eye contact- making me more furious.

I slammed my hand down to the side table near me- making Jessica startled.

"YOU SHOULD." My voice soon turned deeper as it was almost hard to disobey.

Her eyes narrowed firmly as she gripped her palms.

"Then why do YOU care?! You act so cold but then this came up! Ugh, what is wrong with you?!" she talked back making me a bit more aggressive.

Standing up from the chair as I quickly pushed her to the wall.

Her eyes felt scared as it finally made contact with my fierce ones- 

Though I look serious in this situation- I couldn't help but blush when I caught her blushing madly, our eyes both widened to each other's distance- making me step back.

Letting her dash out of the room- I was left there- stunned.