Chapter 9

David's POV: 

I woke up with my arms wrapped around lauren i looked at her clock it is 8:30am i left my arms wrapped around lauren i moved a piece of hair from her face and placed it behind her ear i watched her crinkle her nose and her eyes flutter open "morning babe" she smiled "happy birthday beautiful!" i kissed her i reached over and got her present out of my bag " here you go babe! i hope you like it" i passed her the present i watched her open it a huge smile appeared on her face "david i-i dont know what to say! its amazing i love it!" she repiled hugging me " i thought you would! its the picture of us from the first time we meet!" i smiled i watched her place the picture on her bedside table. "so what do we have planned for today then?" she asked me i looked at her " i'm afraid i can't tell you that" i repiled she smirked at me and started kissing my neck " as much as i am enjoying this i still can't tell you" i laughed " fine then" she sat back and crossed her arms and poked her tongue out at me i laughed.

Drew's POV: 

"Drew wake up" i heard jayk shout hitting me on the head with a pillow i turned over and ignored him "don't make me go get that huge spider from in the bathroom" he said after i heard him say that i sat up faster than lighting "I'm up i'm up" i yawned " can i bring the spider in now jayk?" TC shouted from out in the hall " no TC  we dont need it now" jayk shouted  back i got out of bed and walked out into the hall TC was no where in sight i walked towards the bathroom and as i opened the door TC  was stood there was the spider in his hands " hi drew" he raised his eyebrows "TC you wouldn't " i said he laughed i started running he ran after me i was screaming like a little girl " TC CARTER GET THAT THING AWAY FROM ME!" i shouted he chased me round the living room with the spider "TC! stop chasing drew with that spider and go get ready we have to take lauren out remember! Don't forget you gotta get ready too drew" jayk said walking back upstairs, TC followed i walked to the fridge and got a glass of almond milk.