Chapter 22

Jayk's POV: 

I started to make dinner i had no idea what i was going to cook, there was only me, TC, david and lauren in the house TC was sat at the kitchen table texting diana then david and lauren decided to join us for dinner "Afternoon people" david smiled i noticed he had bite marks all over his chest "I'm not even going to ask what happened" i laughed he looked down at his chest and laughed lauren sat at the table "what's for dinner ? im straving" she said i looked in the pot "its just a mixture of things" i smiled she nodded "it smells good" TC said looking up from his phone "it shouldn't be too long now" i smiled stirring the pot of food.

Lauren's POV:

David sat on the chair next to me i was wearing his tshirt and shorts david kept smiling at me "you should wear my tshirt and shorts more often" he smirked "well i will once we get our own place" I kissed his cheek " you guys are getting your own place?" TC asked "well we're thinking about it" i smiled "Oh cool" tc looked back at his phone david's phone started ringing he answered it and i sat that listening to what he was saying "who was that babe?" i asked him " it was my mom she's invited me and you to indiana for the week. wanna go?" he repiled i smiled and nodded "sure that will be great" i kissed him and pulled away smiling.