Chapter 28

Gaby's POV:

We packed our suitcases and went down to the lobby to check out and we got into a taxi and went to the airport we went to the departure longue and waited 30 minutes to board our plane back to LA the women spoke through the speaker telling us our flight is now boarding, we boarded the flight i sat by the window drew sat down after putting our hand luggage in the over head comparment "here we are going back to LA engaged" he smiled at me "its the best feeling ever" i kissed his cheek a few hours later we were back in LA we got our suitcases went to drews car "it feels so good to be home" i smiled "it does indeed" drew repiled he unlocked the boot of his car and put our suitcases in the boot we got in the car and drove back to his house, drew got his suitcase out the boot and we walked into the house "we're home!" we both shouted lauren came running downstairs "gaby i have missed you!" she hugged me tight "wow! we should go to paris more often" drew laughed lauren let go of me something was wrong "gaby i need to talk to you in private" she sighed i nodded my head we walked out into the garden "whats wrong" i asked her, her eyes started to fill with tears " um, i done something bad, i kissed jayk well he kissed me and i kissed him back" tears started to fall down her cheek " aw lauren don't cry! have you told david" i asked she shook her "we'll sort this out i promise" i smiled and hugged her.

TC's POV:

 I walked downstairs to see drew standing by the door " drew your back!" i went over to him and gave him a hug "its nice to see you too tc" he laughed we walked into the kitchen "so does david know about jayk liking lauren?" he asked me " i dont think so " i repiled drew sat down at the table then lauren and gaby walked in lauren's eyes were red and puff "lauren are you ok?" i asked hugging her " yeah i'm fine just feeling a bit emotional she sat down at the table with gaby "you're not pregnant are you?" drew asked " No i am not! me and david haven't even gone that far yet" she laughed we laughed with her "went breakfast?" i asked them "sure" they all repiled i started cooking breakfast " oh tc me and david i might be back for lunch or dinner " lauren said " how come ?" i repiled  "we're going to look at house and apartments" she smiled "oh we have some news to tell you" drew and gaby smiled "what?" i laughed " we're engaged" they both said " Oh my god! congarulations" lauren hugged gaby " congrats dude!" i said shaking drews hand i placed laurens and gaby's breakfast in front of them.