Chapter 12

Jayk's POV:

Saniya fallen asleep 20 minutes into our journey on the way to sixs flags Bobby and thomas are arguing about football i pulled over on the shoulder "Thomas Bobby just shut the hell up! Its lauren's day today and you guys are not going to ruin it for her!" i proclaimed they looked at each other and looked "Sorry lauren" they said at the same time "its alright guys" lauren smiled i drove off the shoulder and back onto the highway saniya woke up"what was with all the shouting?" i smiled at her "Ohh the boys were arguing about football as always" she rolled her eyes and went back to sleep " Lets put some music on" i smiled i put a CD in the cd player and future love started playing "what a tune" lauren laughed "its a good song!" i laughed along with the others.

Thomas's POV:

I sat next to bobby on the mini van as missy wasn't talking to me i have no idea what i done wrong "How much longer is it till we get to six flags jayk?" i yawned "about another hour and a half" he repiled looking at his watch " really?! I'm bored" i threw my head back " you find a lot of things boring dont you thomas" missy snarled i looked at her "whats that suppose to me" i shouted she looked at me and gave me the evil eye " you know exactly what i mean" i looked at bobby "what is she on about?" i whispered to him " at the party we went to last night you said to another girl that missy was boring and that she doesn't know how to have a good time" he whispered back to me i put my hand over my mouth i have a lot of apologising to do.