Chapter 6

Gaby's POV: 

Me, lauren and diana sat at a table in macdonalds whilst the others ordered the food then drew walked over sat next to me and put his arm around me "How would you feel about you and me going to paris for the weekend soon?" he asked me i looked at him in shock " are you serious or are you just messing around?" i repiled he laughed at me and looked at lauren and diana "I'm serious babe! all you got to do is say yes and tell me when you wanna go i just have to book it" i smiled and kissed his cheek " yes of course i want to go! and anytime i dont care when" he smiled and kiss my cheek and walked back over to the others. I looked at lauren and diana "so you and drew are going to paris for a dirty weekend" lauren smirked i rolled my eyes " no its going to be a nice weekend" i repiled the other bought our food over "heard you and drew are going on a dirty weekend in paris" david winked "no its not a dirty weekend! its going to be a nice weekend with just the two of us" i smiled, drew came and sat next to me i kissed his cheek.

Diana's POV : 

I was watching everyone eat there macdonalds i had nothing i didnt want anything I'm on a diet my stomach rumbled really loud "diana why dont you eat something?" Missy asked me i looked at her " no i'm fine i'm on a diet" i repiled i heard lauren choke on her drink she looked at me " a diet are you serious?" i nodded my head and looked down " diana if you're on this diet because of what that two faced bitch said to you 2 months ago your crazy! just eat please!" lauren smiled at me i looked over to TC and he smiled at me and handed me his chips i took  them off tc and started eatting them "don't feel bad about eatting if you want to be the size you are there is nothing wrong with that. you are who you are and we love you for that" saniya smiled i hugged her across the table.