Chapter 13

Gaby's POV: 

 We arrived at six flags i have never seen lauren so excited to be here "Look at her drew she's so happy" i smiled he nodded Jayk opened the mini van door and lauren ran out dragging david behind her "Lauren slow down" david laughed she stop running and waited for us to catch up with her "come on guys" lauren started jumping up and down like a child "wow even though you're eighteen you still get excited about going to theme parks" david laughed "its her birthday she's allowed to be excited" i said slapping davids shoulder i linked my fingers with drew and followed lauren and david to the enterance of six flags "which ride can we go on first?" lauren asked " anyone you want its your birthday" i smiled placing my hand on her shoulder "this one" she said running off with david " i dont do rollercoaster" drew said looking nervous "ooh dont be a big baby!" i laughed and dragged him towards the rollercoaster.

Lauren's POV:

Me and david ran towards the line for Nitro "the line is long" i sighed i stood in the line and felt david wrap his arms around my waist "Oh well it gives us time to talk" he smiled i looked at him confusingly "about what" "about us" he laughed i placed my hands on top of his hands "well what about us do you want to talk about" i kissed his cheeks he turned me around "well i wanna talk about i future i know we haven't been together properly but i would like us to get married one day" he smiled i smiled back at him " i do to but what has bought all this on?" i repiled " Lauren whenever im with you my heart starts racing, i'm lost for words whenever i speak to you or whenever you smile you're just my perfect girl" he smiled i crinkled my nose at him and kissed him he pulled me in closer "come on guys lets keep this PG 13" drew laughed i moved my hand from david's neck and flipped drew off.