Chapter 11

Kat's POV:

We all watched lauren open her birthday she opened drews present next "body..chocolate thanks drew" she laughed " i got it you incase you and david decide to get kinky in the bedroom one night" he winked we all laughed "When are we going to leave?" i whispered in Gaby's ear "soon" she whispered back "going where?" lauren asked she looked at all us " its a surprise babe!" david smiled " you know i hate surprises you guys" she crossed her arms sarcastically  "we better getting going then" gaby said standing up we stood up and made our way out the door and too the mini van lauren grabbed her jacket and locked the door. She got in the Mini van and sat next to david "Next stop Six flags!" jayk shouted everyone cheered "Six flags we're going to six flags?! I officially love you guys!" lauren said hugging david " i know you do lauren" i laughed.

Drew's POV:

I had my arm around gaby she had her head on my shoulder "not long till we go to paris shawty" i said in her ear she smiled " your going to paris?! were was mine and lauren's invite?" david proclaimed lauren laughed " its a dirty weekend david, they don't want us to interupt them" david raised his eyebrow at me " i thought you wasn't that kind of person drew" TC smirked i blushed " Guys leave him alone! he wants to do something nice for his girlfriend so let him" Saniya said  everyone stopped teasing us and went quiet i looked out the window and looked back at gaby she was asleep i smiled and kissed her forehead.