Chapter 27

Drew's POV:

Me and gaby were spending our last day in paris i felt my phone vibrate in my pocket i took it out of my pocket it was a text message from TC "Who was that babe?" gaby asked me i looked at her " you won't believe it but jayk has feelings for lauren" she looked at me in shock " no way how long for?" " i don't know TC didnt say" i repiled i put my phone back in my pocket " i can't believe it is our last day here today" gaby sighed i put my finger under her chin and moved her head so she was facing me " we can always come back here you know this place will always be special to me" i smiled at her she smiled back "i love you" i mouthed to her.

Lauren's POV:

My eyes fluttered open i looked at the clock it said 7am i sat up got out of david's bed and went downstairs to get a drink when i got downstairs i looked into the living room and jayk was asleep on the couch i walked into the kitchen got a glass out of the cupboard and filled it up with water, i turned around to go back upstairs and i saw jayk standing  by the living room door "what time is it?" he asked "7am im going back to bed" i took a sip of my water and went back upstairs, i put my glass of water on the bedside table got back into bed i kissed david's forehead and fell back asleep.